Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/15?

Good morning, Beauties!

I used up a jar of Origins GinZing Moisturizer. It is one of my favorite moisturizers, very light and non-greasy feeling.  Replaced with Clinique's Moisture Surge, also one of my favorites.

That is all for me this week. Share you empties and tosses.

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/15?

finally--the last  small bottle of Prai serum---came in a set of three--today I will use up a serum from BE------will not be replacing any of them

Honored Contributor

Another slow week but at least I have something.  LOL

I used up:

Borghese Splendide Mani Hand Cream - full size.  This came in a kit I bought in NYC like 3 years ago.  I had it on my desk at work.  It's okay but nothing I would buy again. The smell was a little too much.  I have replaced with Beekman Apricot & Honey Tea hand cream which isn't a favorite either.

Wet N Wild Coconut 3-in-1 Spray Primer Water - full size.  This is billed as a primer spray and/or setting spray.  I thought the mist was a little too heavy for a setting spray so I used it as a primer.  I'm not a big primer fan but I quite liked this.  I replaced it with the cucumber version which I like even better.  It's very refreshing.  

Respected Contributor

IT Brow Pencil-Tossed two of them.  They were hard and difficult to apply. Maybe old? I replaced with Gimme Brow by Benefit. Easy to apply and looks good even though  they donot last as long.

ZUM Goat Milk soap- replaced with the same. I refused to cut up Beekman soaps into smaller bars for the sink. I like Sea Salt and Lavender the best.

Respected Contributor

Urban Decay All Nighter, a go to for me.Will replace with same

Clinique Take The Day Off, it doesn't mess around, another go to, replaced with same!

Maybelline Super Stay Undereye Concealer , a surprisingly great find, already replaced with same!

It Cosmetics Brow Power Micro, love this and will replace after I have some others to go through!

Be healthy and well everyone!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Briogeo Farewell Frizz Blow Dry Perfection & Heat Protectant Creme.  This came as part of a travel size kit from Sephora; I ordered it because it was an all in one kit in a zippered bag, and ended up being pleasantly surprised with the line.

When my sample of this product began running low I got the full size.  Great for my dry, colored hair that frizzes in humidity.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi beauty friends.  I used up:  

L’Oreal extraordinary clay shampoo/conditioner foil pack. 

Equate hand soap. Opened BBW kitchen lemon.

That is it for me.  BUT ordered an item from Beauty with Benefits.  So got the QVC beauty bag filled with goodies added to the stash.  At least the proceeds go to fight cancer.  Will share some items with my sister.  

Honored Contributor

I used up my Brown Sugar parfum by Fresh and purchased same.  Have a great weekend!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007  If you like lightweight moisturizers check out Buttermilk moisturizer by Mario Badescu.  I decided to try it because I known for some time that Heidi Klum the model has used for many years because it does not break her out.  I like it because it does not give me Milia.  This is my Holy Grail.  $18 for 2 oz.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Happy weekend! I am almost done with L'Oréal Clarify & Smooth Mask with pure clay & Yuzu lemon. The mask is yellow when applied. It can be used once the face mask is done as a light scrub when you go to wash it off. I like it very much. Too bad the supermarket doesn't sell it! 

Replaced with Lancôme Rose Jelly Overnight Mask with the accompanying Rose Sugar Scrub. I will probably use 1X/week. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼