Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/11?

@redwingsgal wrote:

The only thing I used up was a small bottle of Light Aqua by D&G, I love it and will repurchase, but for now I replaced with Happy by Clinique from my stash

Have a great weekend Beauties!!!

I love squirrels, but they drive my dog crazy!!!

@redwingsgal  Definitely. I have 2 beagles. Nuff said.

Honored Contributor

I used up and replaced my Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil. I tried using solid coconut oil (rec. by DD). It left too much of an oily residue...it’s too bad since the price point is great.

Honored Contributor

I used up:

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo - full size.  I wouldn't repurchase this.  Something in this gave me tiny bumps on my head but it took and entire bottle for me to realize it was this shampoo. Duh!!!   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I used up:

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo - full size.  I wouldn't repurchase this.  Something in this gave me tiny bumps on my head but it took and entire bottle for me to realize it was this shampoo. Duh!!!   

@Lipstickdiva  Does it have silicones to help w/ sleek outcome? Silicone caused tiny bumps on my scalp, too...clogged hair follicles and oil glands.

Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

The only thing I used up was a small bottle of Light Aqua by D&G, I love it and will repurchase, but for now I replaced with Happy by Clinique from my stash

Have a great weekend Beauties!!!

I love squirrels, but they drive my dog crazy!!!

@redwingsgal  Ah, yes.  Sometimes a dog and squirrel relationship can work out though.

Image result for dog and squirrel

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

I finally used up something.  I used up Theorie Green Tea Energizing Shampoo.  Great for keeping static out of your hair but I'm switching to another brand with the weather change.  Unbelievably, that is all.  I'm getting close on a few more items but not through with them yet.  

Have a good weekend.

Trusted Contributor

Happy Friday and Happy Mothers Day too!  I threw out three old mascaras that I had been keeping on my makeup table.  Replaced with Estee Lauder newest concoction - which is okay but nothing special.  I seem to be in mascara h**l.  None of my favorites seem to be as they were and the new ones are all very liquid.  I realize my eyelashes themselves are nothing like they used to be; however, there should be one I like.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I used up:

@Lipstickdiva  Does it have silicones to help w/ sleek outcome? Silicone caused tiny bumps on my scalp, too...clogged hair follicles and oil glands.

@Shanus, the only "cone" in it is Amodimethicone. When I looked up that ingredient, it said it's a type of silicone often used in conditioners and hair masks.    I never check the ingrediants in my hair products so I would think I've had to use products with "cones" before because I also use conditioner.  This is the first one I've ever had this problem with. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I used up:

@Shanus, the only "cone" in it is Amodimethicone. When I looked up that ingredient, it said it's a type of silicone often used in conditioners and hair masks.    I never check the ingrediants in my hair products so I would think I've had to use products with "cones" before because I also use conditioner.  This is the first one I've ever had this problem with. 

@Lipstickdiva  Most products w/ silicones coat the hair strand and lead to build up. It’s not necessary to have that ingredient in your hair product to achieve a smoothe, non-frizzy look. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello to the TGIF Beauties,

I used up the following:

1. GWP size of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam. This is a nice cleanser, but a bit spendy for the full size, which is only a 3.5 oz size. I would maybe consider purchasing if there would be a promo or discount offered. I do have a 25% off coupon, but I don't know if I want to use it on this.

2.Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe,Herbs and Rosewater. I really like this spray as I believe this is my 3rd bottle I have used up. This will be a repurchase. It helps "seal" my moisturizer and keeps my skin feeling moist and not dry.

3.GWP size of Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Firming face and neck cream with spf 15. This is a nice day moisturizer, but I have more moisturizers to use up before I even consider buying anything new. 

When I look in my drawers and see all the cosmetics I have, I need to use up what I have before I purchase. I am finally making some headway in some areas of my beauty items, which makes me feel good. 

Thank You @joseygirl for keeping me on track!

See you all next Friday~~~