Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/9?

Good morning, Beauties!

I used up a palm size bar of Beekman Ylang Ylang Soap.  I still have many more different scents to go. Ylang Ylang is not my favorite scent (too strong), but it is ok.

I also used up a bottle of Fresh Thyme Market Hand Soap in Citrus.  I really enjoyed that. I bought another one.

That is all for me this week. Share your empties and tosses.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/9?

Used up a lot this week. Everything replenished with same from my stash:

Avon On Point eye liner

CG Clump Crusher mascara. My daily go-to.

Colgate Optic White toothpaste

Brush head for my Phillips Sonicare rechargeable toothbrush

Ahava Dead Sea Water Mineral Hand Cream- Cactus & Pink Peppercorn.

I will not replace this until I see a good sale or end of year/ Black Friday sale. Very good product; I just need to use up other hand creams & lotions first.

Esteemed Contributor

@momoftwo2007 : I reently used up a bottle of the Beekman 1802 liquid hand soap in that scent. Like you, not a fan. Replaced with something very good from Marshall's on clearance. While the quality of the B1802 hand soap is very good, it's also becoming beyond my budget.

Respected Contributor

I only used one item up this week, my go to eyeliner by Maybelline.  I always have a spare in my purse, so I will replace the spare one this weekend. 

That's it for me!  Have a great weekend!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Good morning! 

I didn't use up anything this week.  I am super close on several products so next week I should have a good list.

It's a beautiful day here in Ohio. Blue skies with wall to wall sunshine and it's supposed to be close to 80 which is unseasonal for us.  And I get my second vaccine in a couple of hours.  Fingers crossed I have little to no reaction.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and week ahead.  Stay safe and healthy! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm almost finished w/ my BB Tinted Moisturizer and w/ the 25% off sale on site, I purchased another.

I also tossed most of my mascaras and replaced them w/ BB Smokey Eye Mascara...usually a drugstore mascara gal, but at this price,the mascaras are about same price. 

I used up my last pumper of hand soap (Beekman) and not replacing...the pumpers are the pits. I do have some bar soaps to use, but a little messier w/ a soap dish next to the sink. 

Respected Contributor

Used up bottle of Aquage Spray Gel.  Replaced with Aquage Uplifting Foam.

Tossed NYX Liquid Lipstick.  
Felt like Saran Wrap on my lips. Ba Bye!

Have a good weekend.  Lots of rain in Chicago = buds popping out on trees and bushes    yeah!

Super Contributor

Hi Beauties,

It's been a slow week here.  I only used up Pantene Repair and Protect Dreamcare Shampoo.  I love it and it makes my hair have so much body which it needs.  The smell is amazing!  I have fine hair but a lot of it so I'm happy with the results.  I've replaced it with the same and also replaced it with a Loreal shampoo too.  I usually have 2-3 shampoos I rotate with all week. 

Have a great weekend.

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone!

Didn't use up anything this week but did toss some old blushes and lipsticks by Doll10.  Don't know what I was thinking when I bought them, the colors didn't work for me.

Hope you all have a good weekend!

Respected Contributor

Hi beauties - i used up:  

Bic razor refills, 5 pack.  Have several more five packs. When puging some beauty drawers, found several.  Now all together.  

I think this is an item I kept repurchasing, thinking I was almost out.  Kind of like cotton rounds.  Find partial packages open in several places.  

Foil packs of dove shsmpoo/conditioner.  Magazine samples.  Just using up samples.  

That’s all.  Have a great weekend.  Stay safe.