Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/9?

I just used (and used up) a box of haircolor.  Feria #40 Deeply Brown.

Valued Contributor

Happy Friday, friends!

I didn't use up anything this week but tossed out elf Putty Eye Primer.  This made my eyelids look dry and cakey and dragged on application.  No need suffering through this so out it went.

Esteemed Contributor

Slow week for me.  I used up:

-a sample packet of It Confidence In A Cream.  I don't like this cream, so I used it on my feet.

-a tube of Honeybee Gardens lip balm.  This is something I like to use as a nighttime lip mask.  Replaced with same.

I try to make it a point to get at least 3 things out a week--even if sample-sized--but it didn't happen this time.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Heart

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Travel size Philosophy Pure Grace Fragrance- a staple, I just love this fragrance. Replaced with a regular size of the same from the stash.

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water - I got this in Japan because I wanted to test the hype even though I don't use this kind of product. Also the pricing in Japan was about $28 compared to what it is sold for in the USA at $35. What a markup! I ended up using it as a morning cleanse because it didn't remove my makeup at night. It was fine for that but I wouldn't repurchase. It did not live up to the hype for me.

Clinique Quickliner For Eyes Intense Chocolate - This was part of a kit and it was a good eyeliner. I went through it faster that I expected. Not a repurchase because I used it up so quickly and since it's a mechanical liner that can't be retracted, I didn't know how much was left. I was totally shocked when it wouldn't roll up anymore.

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

I didn't use up anything this week.  My son used up a bar of Coast soap in his shower which I replaced with the same. We're getting close on a few things so I'm hoping to have more to report next week. 

Respected Contributor

Hello Everyone!!!

Used up:

-Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, the original one. I seem to always go back to it, have others to use up.

-NYX Brow pencil in Taupe that was down to a nub. Again, others to use up.

Tossed:

-Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil, so old and dried out.

- 2 Elf Brow Pencils, so old they must be expired!

Have a great weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Tossed

Too faced  lipgloss. Won't buy this brand anymore. Left me looking like I finished a cherry popsicle. I had a 3 pack and one may be in my desk at work.  Terrible.

Doll 10 concealer. It's been hanging around unused for over a year. No repurchase here either.

Bath and Bodyworks hand spray in  Eucalyptus Mint.
Warning: Do not buy this! It smells horrendous and affected my sinuses so much. It smells like Brut Men's Cologne from the 70's! 

Finished 

Garnier rollerball Clearly brighter.  It lasted pretty long, but I'm not sure if it's still on the market. Midday, I dot it all around my face and it really gives a quick lift. Hope I find it when I go to CVS. 

Redken 25 United spray conditioner. It helps with my terribly tangled hair. I refilled the travel size from my large bottle.

Wondering when this is done if I can still find this item as well. 

Have a good weekend Beauty Friends!