Esteemed Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/30?

I didn't see the thread this week, usually started by @momoftwo2007 , so hope it's okay if I start it this week.

This week I used up:

-a .5 oz. Pixi Peel & Polish Resurfacing Concentrate.  This was a deluxe sample.  I thought it was okay, but it didn't wow me.  I think I can find other things that work as well for less money than what Pixi charges.

-a sample packet of Ole Henriksen C-Rush Brightening Gel Creme.  This was nice.  I think I need something a little more moisturizing though, so will not purchase it.

-a tube of Oryza Beauty Dewy Glow Balm. (.85 oz.).  This came in an Ipsy bag.  As long as the Dollar Tree sells petroleum jelly, no one needs this (it is mostly petroleum jelly).  I used it on my hands at night under gloves.  It worked alright for that.

I tossed:

-4 fragrances and 1 body oil.  I didn't need them and they were too old to donate or give away.

Hope everyone is doing well.  Please post your empties, tosses or items you have given away!!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/30?

[ Edited ]

Getting to the last of my Philosophy Christmas set, finished one a few weeks ago, and on the last drops of the Candy Cane one. Then I'll go back to my Fresh Cream I still have plenty of, since I missed out on the Summer sets they had on a month ago. I usually get a beachy gel for summer but they didn't come back with Sea of Love this year, and I missed any of the others I was going to try. No matter, I have plenty of Fresh Cream and soaps to use up all summer, Soap Rocks etc.

Finished up a Vanilla Fig, large Josie Maran hand cream I've had a while. Haven't seen her handcreams in Vanilla fig or this larger size anymore on Q.

I also tossed some older, opened hair color products from an old stash.

All I can think of for now.

Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel   I was looking for the thread as well and WORRIED when it wasn't there.  You get used to seeing someone and get concerned if they are MIA.  I hope all is okay.

Used up ...

BB BEACH BODY WASH (long discontinued)

SOAP ROCKETTE (pink watermelon - so pretty)

NEST CITRINE SPRAY (SMALL)

Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel 

Used up my last bit of IT Bye Bye Under Eye concealer.  Tried the Laura Geller primer which I received this week; however, it is not doing the same job.

Gave the second " duo " to my cousin and I 'll keep the LG in y purse for touch ups.

Now, to order the IT !!!

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

Hello there.  Happy Friday.  I didn't think I'd have anything but I did use up:

ELF Hydrating Camo Concealer - full size.  This was a nice concealer but I'm not sure I'd purchase it again.  Part of it might have been that I didn't have the best color match but I think I like my Milani and my CG Tru-Blend concealers better.  I need a full coverage concealer plus I use a corrector under it.

Philosophy Candy Cane Shower Gel - 32oz size.  I have had this for at least 2 years, possibly 3.  I do love this scent but I wouldn't buy this huge size.  This was gifted to me.  I have a lot of shower gels as I like to change up scents so it takes awhile for me to go through such a big size.  This was so old I noticed as I used it up today that it really didn't have much of a scent.

Esteemed Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel   I was looking for the thread as well and WORRIED when it wasn't there.  You get used to seeing someone and get concerned if they are MIA.  I hope all is okay.

Used up ...

BB BEACH BODY WASH (long discontinued)

SOAP ROCKETTE (pink watermelon - so pretty)

NEST CITRINE SPRAY (SMALL)

@nyc1   I'm hoping she is just busy with other things.  Sometimes I forget to come here and post my empties.  Maybe life got hectic for her?  Not sure, but hope she is well. Heart

Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel  I hope you're right.  I'm the same way ..  I can get so busy and just don't come say hello or see what's up for a couple of days.   Have a wonderful weekend.

Super Contributor

Carol's Daughter Pracaxi nectar frizz control.   Replaced with Creme of nature argon oil edge control.  This will be the last edge control I'm buying.  Nothing works on my frizzy edges.

Serious Skin Care glycolic cleanser replaced with Cerave hydrating cleanser.  Loved the Glycolic cleanser but it's too expensive.

Serious Skin care Pure Pep moisturizer.  Replaced with Vanicream daily moisturizer.  Again Serious skincare is too expensive.  I've become very frugal.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday beauties.  I used up:  

DHC cleansing oil sample.   It felt and cleaned ok, but need a bigger size to see if I would purchase again. 

Dove travel size size shampoo and conditioner.  Was in my gym bag. 

Not that I need anything, but I am going to check out Beauty with benefits online tomorrow.  I did get the goodie bag last year from the Q.  I know many were disappointed not getting the GWP bag. We shall see.  The show isn’t until May 25, so order early!  I don’t shop HSN, but they will have it online tomorrow also.  

Esteemed Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel  I hope you're right.  I'm the same way ..  I can get so busy and just don't come say hello or see what's up for a couple of days.   Have a wonderful weekend.

You too, @nyc1 !!

It's the weekend! | Lazy animals, Sleeping animals, Funny animal pictures