Trusted Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/30?

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Travel size Dr. Denese Hydroshield Face Serum- I really do like this, have a full size in the stash, replacing it with Josie Maran Argan Milk from the stash.

Paula's Choice Resist Barrier Repair Moisturizer- I also really liked this and would consider purchasing again after I use up what is in the stash. Replacing with Belif Aqua Bomb from the stash.

Skinn Olive and Enzyme Wipes- a favorite, replaced with same from stash.

Philosophy MDEW-  a favorite of my DH, replaced with the same from stash.

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Trusted Contributor

I've used up an Elemis Overnight peptide pillow mask.  It's ok, and I have another in my stash that I opened.  I also happened to use up a sample of another Elemis (can't for the life of me remember the name) overnight moisturizer one night and my face was much softer in the AM, but I won't buy it until I use up my next Pillow Facial cream!  

Also used up a sample of an eye cream/serum from Sulwashoo (sp?) a Korean brand.  It was wonderful.  it smoothed out some fine lines and concealer looked stellar.  I checked out the full size and it's $100 (!) at Nordstrom and Sephora.  Well, THAT's not happening anytime soon!  I'll just use up all the free eye cream I got from the Chanel counter along with my all over Kiehl's Vitamin C serum for crows feet.  

Valued Contributor

Happy Weekend, friends!  @momoftwo2007, glad to see you and hear that you are well.  We appreciate you starting this thread every week!

This week I used up only one item:  Maui Moisture conditioner.  This was from Costco and came with the shampoo.  It was nice enough but didn't wow me and the bottles are gigantic, Costco-sized.  I am using other shampoos and conditioners that I have in my stash.

Tossed:  LA Girl brow pomade.  This worked okay at first but dried out pretty quickly.

Honored Contributor

Amazon.com : Dr. Bronner's - All-One Toothpaste (Anise, 5 Ounce) - 70%  Organic Ingredients, Natural and Effective, Fluoride-Free, SLS-Free, Helps  Freshen Breath, Reduce Plaque : Beauty

Finished another tube...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Falscara.  I use it to clean off the glue from my regular false lashes.  Two more in backup.

Kiss Falscara Eyelash

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Beauties,

I am at the bottom of the container of Dermalogica Ultra Calming Cleanser, so I'm reporting it now as used up.  I really like this gentle cleanser.  Will repurchase but for now, I have something else I will be using from my inventory of goodies.

I hardly wear makeup these days, so I have little to report.  

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauties,

I'm a little late to the party this week.  I used up:

Paula's Choice RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer - full size.  I love it and have repurchased several times and likely will again but I have too many other things in my stash to use.  I'm currently using a Kiehl moisturizer which I've been rotating this with.

Purity Made Simple Cleanser - 8 oz and love and will pull more out of my stash to use.  I try other cleansers but always go back to this one.  

Have a great week! 

Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel 

This squirrel could be me right now with the ungodly humidity we have today Smiley Sad  90+ and HUMID

Honored Contributor

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer.  Just opened a new bottle but i'm going to give TO a try when this runs out.  Just tried their (TO) serum foundation yesterday and am obsessed with this formula!