Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/30?

Hi Beauties,

I tossed a  beat down, torn up beauty blender, Signature Club A foundation stick.

I rummaged the makeup bag earlier in the week and discarded other things I can't remember, but it's all good as long as it's gone! Can't think too much about them as I toss or I'll take them out of the pile and return to my stash. 😝 I hate when I do that!

I made up a bag of stuff I think my mom will use so that's going to her and it includes :
16oz Palmers CoCoa Butter lotion.  

A travel JM body butter. Madison Reed trial size shampoo and conditioner 

8oz Purity made simple face wash (I have tons!)

Philosophy daiquiri body butter in a tube

Tatcha Indigo moisturizer, that I don't like at all and it's still unopened. So I'll see if she wants these things instead of tossing.

I finished a Nioxin conditioner which I will replace with the same as soon as I get to TJ Maxx or Marshall's. They always have a good deal there. I hope they're still carrying it. 

Perlier Imperial honey shampoo.

That's all Beauties ! Thanks @mistriTsquirrel  I'm sure @momoftwo2007 will be glad you started the ball rolling for our little group.  Did she mention she was taking a vacation soon or am I confusing her with someone on the Soap Opera thread?

Great Weekend Beauty Friends!

Esteemed Contributor

Avon Foot Works winter spice exfoliating foot scrub. I have had this forever. Use it occasionally. Finally finished the tube.

Tossed: L'Oreal Air Volume Mega Mascara. This was a hot mess for me Clumpy and no staying power. Always return to CG Lash Blast mascara for everyday.

Have a good week all!

Honored Contributor

Didn't finish anything up this week or have any tosses.  Just wanted to stop in and say hi.  Love reading all the posts and hope everyone has a good weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KBEANS wrote:

That's all Beauties ! Thanks @mistriTsquirrel  I'm sure @momoftwo2007 will be glad you started the ball rolling for our little group.  Did she mention she was taking a vacation soon or am I confusing her with someone on the Soap Opera thread?

@KBEANS   I'm not sure.  My brain is the size of a walnut, I'm afraid.  It doesn't retain information as well as I would like.

Caption This! What's this Squirrel Thinking? | Earth Rangers: Where kids go  to save animals!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for getting us started this week @mistriTsquirrel. Yes, please get us started if you don't see me posting.  And thank you all for showing your concern. You ladies are super sweet!  I had computer/phone problems this morning. I was spending most of the day dealing with it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Thank you for getting us started this week @mistriTsquirrel. Yes, please get us started if you don't see me posting.  And thank you all for showing your concern. You ladies are super sweet!  I had computer/phone problems this morning.

There she is!!!  Good to see you.  I hope you are having a nice weekend so far. @momoftwo2007 

Fla vacay | Squirrel funny, Squirrel pictures, Squirrel

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used up 

-a mini tube of No. 7 Protect and Perfect Advanced Serum.  It feels pretty nice.

-a mini tube of No. 7 Protect and Perfect Eye Cream. I don't use eyebrem due to sensitive eyes. So, I used it all over my face.  It is just ok.  I got these two products from a No. 7 Holiday Kit from Walgreens. It is a nice way to try different products.

I also used up a BBW Hand Soap in Watermelon Lemonade. The scent is not my favorite.  

That is all for me this week! Have a great weekend!

Thanks again @mistriTsquirrel !

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Thank you for getting us started this week @mistriTsquirrel. Yes, please get us started if you don't see me posting.  And thank you all for showing your concern. You ladies are super sweet!  I had computer/phone problems this morning. I was spending most of the day dealing with it.

@momoftwo2007   SO GOOD TO SEE YOU ...  enjoy your weekend.

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Cover FX Power Play Concealer - Wow, this lasted me 9 months and I was using it generously mixed in with a CC cream to lighten it up. I also got it when it was 50% at Sephora and now they no longer carry this brand. I'm replacing it with the same in a slightly different shade. I do like it.

Respected Contributor

Used up:

Laneige BB Cushion Hydra Radiance Foundation. I really like this! It comes with a replacement cushion as well, so it's very economical! Great for travel.

Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner in the color Enchantment. Rimmel makes great inexpensive liners and I will re-purchase!

Be well friends!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield