Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/3?

Good morning, Beauties!  I hope everyone is safe and healthy.

Getty Museum has posted this challenge on Twitter, asking people to submit their recreation of famous paintings with household objects. Here is one example to brighten up your day. (Hey, I figured it is somehow related to Beauty in this Beauty Thread.)

recreated-art7a.jpg

Anyway, I didn't use up anything this week.  Share your empties and tosses.

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/3?

@momoftwo2007   So funny. I have not been wearing makeup (been over a month) & only skincare. I have backups of my Skinceuticals that I purchase when my sites have a % .

With all the extra hand washing, I did purchase two more Paula's Choice Daily Replenishing Body Creams to keep at all my sinks. This was a new product to me and love at first use. It's very rich since a body cream, but as a hand cream (go up to passed my elbows) it sinks in quickly and not greasy. 

Respected Contributor

I used up a bottle of Korres golden saffron face serum, replaced with another from my stash. Also used up a tube of their olive oil face and body elixir, also replaced with backup. Stay safe and healthy.

Respected Contributor

I used up my Philosophy 3 in 1 winter scents- Snow Angel and Snowman.  I replaced with Field of Flowers and Pure Grace for spring.

I also used up my Philosophy Microdelivery Wash.  Got a new shipment from QVC today.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momoftwo2007   pretty funny.  I used up:

Whole blends conditioner.  Found this product from a magazine foil pack.  Love it.  Replaced with an Aveeno conditioner that was gifted to me.  

Venus razor refill, replaced with same.  

BBW winter candy apple hand soap.  Replaced with a lemon hand soap from Marshall’s.  Not sure of the brand.  

Stay safe and stay home!!

Valued Contributor

Hello all.  Here's hoping that April will be an improvement over March.  

This week I used up:

Morphe Continuous Mist setting spray.  This is a great product and I like that it doesn't contain alcohol.  I had a replacement ready.

CeraVe PM moisturizer, a staple for me.

Tossed:

An IT cosmetics lipstain in Love Story.  It was way too fuschia on me and no attempt at layering anything else on top made it work.  

Esteemed Contributor

I used up a box of Revlon Colorsilk hair color in 41 medium brown.

I also decluttered two Maybelline Cheek Heat cream blushes that come in tubes as they break me out.

I also tossed out old eyeshadow singles, quads, and palettes I wasn't wearing that were manufactured in 2017 and 2018 including L'Oreal, Maybelline, and Quo.

I also tossed out two Maybelline The Falsies Lashlift mascara as this makes my eyes itch.

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Obagi Retinol Retexurizing Cream - I liked this. It has a nice cream consistency and I like that it comes in an airless pump. I replaced with a retinol from the Inkey List for price sake, but I will repurchase this in the future.

Boscia Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil - This is my favorite cleansing oil and I've used up several bottles already. Although I replaced it with the Muji Cleansing Oil and I'm really liking it. I have another Boscia in the stash. 

Respected Contributor

I used up 2 things:

BBW Twisted Peppermint Shea Body Cream 8oz- this is one of the few scents from BBW that I still enjoy using. I don't have any more of the body cream, I do have a bit of the spray fragrance left.

Ulta Pollution Defense Pomegranate Single Use Peel off Mask- This was an ok mask. I left it on about half an hour but there were still areas that didn't dry down and didn't peel off easily. I have one more and don't think I'll repurchase these.

Have a good weekend, everyone be safe1

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning!

I'm not wearing makeup, so won't be using up any of that.   But I'm running out of my stash of BBW shea butter and shower gel.  I've been using all those tiny travel bottles from my "to go" bag.  

Used up a bottle of Amara Vitamin C Serum, but had one in reserve.  I'm on auto-ship for my Vitamin C and Retinol Cream.  I called Amara and they will continue to make and ship their products.  Yay!

Stay healthy! 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt