Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/3?

Used up a 6.0 Ozs. jar of The Body Shop Almond Body Butter 

It has been discontinued by the company & I thought it was a great product. They now have Almond milk & honey, which isn't as good as the jar I used up.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't use up anything.

I did toss the remainder of a mini tube of Jack Black lip balm.  It's expired, so I replaced it with another tube.  This has SPF, so I want to have it on hand for when I am going to be outside for a long time.

That's all for this week.  Stay safe and healthy, everyone!!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Regular Contributor

M.Asam® Cranberry Smoothie Body Cream- I purchased this last fall on clearance from HSN and really like it.  Good smell, light hydration with staying power, and gave my skin a healthy glow. Replaced with another one, strawberry flavor.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Use up:

Travel Size The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream- used this up as handsoap in my bathroom foaming hand soap dispenser, replaced with a travel size of Caress Love Forever Bodywash from the stash.

Scentsy Sunny Grapefruit & Chamomile Now & Zen Hand Soap- this was ok and smelled nice at the kitchen sink, came in my first Scentsy Whiff Box. Not a repurchase although I did keep the dispenser and refilled with a traveled size soap from the stash. I like the small size and shape of the bottle.

Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

@ninjawife wrote:

I used up my Philosophy 3 in 1 winter scents- Snow Angel and Snowman.  I replaced with Field of Flowers and Pure Grace for spring.

I also used up my Philosophy Microdelivery Wash.  Got a new shipment from QVC today.

EWWWW! Philosophy products are full of dyes and chemicals.  Terrible choice!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ninjawife wrote:

I used up my Philosophy 3 in 1 winter scents- Snow Angel and Snowman.  I replaced with Field of Flowers and Pure Grace for spring.

I also used up my Philosophy Microdelivery Wash.  Got a new shipment from QVC today.

EWWWW! Philosophy products are full of dyes and chemicals.  Terrible choice!

@ninjawife  did not ask your opinion @Chi-town girl .