Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/29?

Happy Friday Beauties,

I was able to use up a few items this week.  This week I used up;

Avon Clinical Overnight Hydration Mask- 1.7oz  A staple. Replaced with same

Avon Cool Confidence Orginal Roll on Deodorant- 2.5oz  Replaced with Avon Coll Confidence Baby Powder Roll on Deodorant

Yves Rocher Candied Orange & Cinnamon Lip Balm This was seasonal for the 2015 hoilidays. Discontinued.

Avon Playful Pink Daisy & Lemon Shower Gel- 5oz A very light fragrance with a refreshing and light lemon. I would repurchase this.

Avon Haiku Body Lotion-3.4oz  One of my favorite fragrances. It is especially nice on hot humid days IMO. Will repurchase, but I have a lot of other perfume sets to work through first.

That's it for me. What did you use up?

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/29?

I used up one of my Dr. Perricone treatment serums; but never fear....had another one waiting in the wings! ha!

Honored Contributor

I used up this week a full bottle of Lancôme Tonique Radiance (replaced with same)

and a sample of Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer Shade 3 which I used as a blush.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Not much.

Philosophy Soul Owner - full size.  I have another in my stash I will use but this isn't a product I'd buy again.  It's an okay foot cream but I really don't like the scent.

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I used up this week a full bottle of Lancôme Tonique Radiance (replaced with same)

@JustJazzmom  Hi!  I see you use Lancôme and I'm wondering if you have ever tried their Renergie Lift Makeup.   It appears to get high ratings (from internet reviews) and I am tempted to give it a try.  It has been an expensive journey, but I find I am always searching for my next, best, PERFECT foundation Smiley Happy.

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Respected Contributor

Not a darned thing!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@rrpell wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@JustJazzmom  Hi!  I see you use Lancôme and I'm wondering if you have ever tried their Renergie Lift Makeup.   It appears to get high ratings (from internet reviews) and I am tempted to give it a try.  It has been an expensive journey, but I find I am always searching for my next, best, PERFECT foundation Smiley Happy.

I use the Teint Idole foundation from Lancôme. It took a while to find the correct shade of liquid foundation with their samples.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

I used up and threw away a few things this week.

VO5 Kiwi lime squeeze shampoo. This was a good clarifying shampoo. I actually really like everything I've tried from VO5 and they're cheap!

Cerave foaming facial wash- I liked this but it seems like everytime I used it lately it made my chin rough so I threw it out with a little bit left.

Nexxus promend shampoo- I used to really love this shampoo a year or two ago and I had a little left in two bottles. Now when I use it it just made my hair dull looking.  I don't know what happened but I threw it out as I didn't have much left anyway. I tried to get my husband to use it up but he even said it made his hair feel rough and he's not picky about shampoo.

Respected Contributor

This week I used up:

L'Oreal Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray: Good, but I like my Suave Blow Dry Spray better. I used thiis when I was using L'Oreal Shampoo.

No. 7 Melting Gel Cleanser: Bought this on a recommendation that it would take off make-up really well (it did) and keep my super dry skin moisturized. It did not do that to my liking. I will just use cold cream for heavy make-up removal. Tried and true.

Crest Brilliance 2 Step Whitening Toothpaste and Finisher: won't buy this again, other products work better which surprised me because I generally like Crest. Replaced with Colgate Opti-White.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@rrpell wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I use the Teint Idole foundation from Lancôme. It took a while to find the correct shade of liquid foundation with their samples.

____

@JustJazzmom

This has to my day trying to ask about foundations per`se. 

Your trial of Lancome interested me since I have just ( 2 more applications) of my best of all worlds...Tova's older formula.

I have very little in Lancome, but I do Like LIKE their crayon lip pencils and eye coloring recover.!

I have very good skin but oh SO very sensitive to the older Lancome anything!

Firstly, is __this__ Teint I , as far as you know, have silicones or minus the Yellows in the lights.? Actually, I asking so to order w/o going shopping. If one girl gets hold of you ....everything will be applied unless saying No More!

I have no idea why Lancome is so not friendly to my skin, but always come down to being irritating, especially after using/ slight delay of very slightly seen blotches of out side cheek areas. Allergic comes to mind immediately.

" Finding something that tolerates my fragile sensitivity to most " non description " of ingredients is always a zero to me"!

I have found though, the competition is fierce, so - - again- - adding more & more than what one believes...more of the lift and anti wrinkle agents. There is no magic product that reverses the damage of time...that I know as a givenl

Question: is you skin adaptation use to most or most foundations in this line?

NAES