Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/27?

Happy weekend beauties!

I used up: Prai Radiant Gemstone Caviar serum 1.0oz- this was a very thick, heavy serum and I prefer a thinner, watery type serum if I'm going to be using it under my moisturizer. I ended up using it up on my neck and chest. Not a repurchase.

another small tube of vaseline

kiddos used up a Spa Haus shower gel from the Dollar Tree, I forget what scent

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyonne!

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator - Love this facial mist! Smells nice and feels good.  It also comes with a really good spray mister that is very fine.  I will eventually repurchase this but I have others in the stash.  Replacing with the First Aid Beauty Vital Greens Face Mist.

French Lavender Essential Oil - Got the health food store brand but replacing with the DoTerra one which is so much more concentrated.  Love lavender.

Tossing:

Clinique Moisture Surge mini - This was almost finished from a trip a few years ago but it's too old now.

Glossier Stretch Concealer Medium - I have a love-hate relationship with this.  At times I like it but the shade selection is not great and I have 2 shades that I mix.  This one smells funny and it's definitely pass it's shelf life. I don't know if I'll repurchase it... Right now I'm enjoying the ColourPop No Filter concealer which is cheaper and a better color match.

Respected Contributor

Big Costco size Pantene Botanicals Shampoo. This is quite an accomplishment since it was like 5000 ounces. And I always have 3 shampoos going at one time.

Replacing with Paul Mitchell Shampoo One and Suave Moroccan Oil Shampoo 

Esteemed Contributor

I donated some unopened and unwanted hair care products from Nick Chavez and Tweaked. They came in a beauty bag that I bought from TSC in Canada last summer. I don't plan to use them and decided to give them away.

I also tossed out a mostly used tube of Cerave cream with retinol - the purple tube. I don't like the product since it pills when used with other products and since I have a tube of Differin gel I don't need the Cerave product anymore.

I also tossed out a Miniso toner and a Korean cleanser as both are fragranced and I don't like them. I also tossed out an argan oil body mist. It's not winter and I don't need it and won't use it.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Leeny I found Lancôme Bienfait GWP jars to be too greasy for my normal skin, but you may like this for your dryer skin. 

Absolue is the Cadillac of the Lancôme skincare line.

I alternate between their Renergie & Visionaire lines for facial or under eye  creams.

Sorry @JustJazzmom for responding so late, but I've not been on recently. It figures that the Absolue is the Cadillac of this line. I always lend myself in that direction it seems. Right now I am using gwp sizes of E.Lauder. I have so many of these sizes to get used up before I purchase anything in full size. It's truly crazy!

Honored Contributor

No problem @Leeny; I get busy outside with my gardening stuff now so I understand. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom I am sorry I've been MIA lately. I hope to get back in the groove soon.

@JustJazzmom wrote:

No problem @Leeny; I get busy outside with my gardening stuff now so I understand. 

Valued Contributor

Nivea vanilla body wash