Valued Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/26?

Hello and happy Friday!

This is for the last two weeks.  I used up:

CeraVe PM moisturizer.  I love this because it contains ceramides and it is lightweight and non greasy.  I use it morning and night.

Raw Sugar body wash.  I really liked this so I got another from Target.

A Paula's Choice lip balm that comes in a little pot.  Took forever to use this up.  It was fine but nothing special so I won't purchase.  I got it free with an order a long time ago.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Jack Black Turbo Soup - This was a nice bar soap I got on sale during the holidays. It lathered up nicely and didn't dry out my skin. It lasted about a month and a half. I have another in the stash. I would repurchase it.

Kora Organics Noni Glow Facial Oil mini - This came in a kit with "clean" products. I always mix a couple of drops of oil with my moisturizer and this served its purpose. It was nice but not a repurchase. 

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream mini - I got this in a vault over the holidays. It was fine but not magic. It is scented so beware if you are sensitive. I prefer my usual belif Moisturizing Bomb.

Decluttered:

Milk Kush mascara mini - This did condition my lashes but it also irritated my eyes. The packaging was really nice. It was a heavy metal tube and the brush was really large and fluffy. Too bad it didn't work out.

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning, ladies!

I used up Amara Organics 2.5% Retinol cream -- replaced with same.  I have this on auto-ship along with their Vitamin C serum.  Good stuff!

Tossed a couple old lipsticks that I hadn't worn in a long time.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

OPA Bath Gel by SKINN- I have one more tube but and half of the spray scent but it fades on me and no one has ever said anything. So after the second tube will not be reordering ever. I also layered with the lotion and it is not any better. Nice scent but absolutely no staying power..

Purity Made Simple Facial Cleansing Oil-  Ok, may repurchase but have other cleansing oils to use up.

Esteemed Contributor

I used up a box of the old Nice 'n Easy hair color. Now I only have 2 boxes left (that's 4 root touch-ups for me). I also used up a Pantene Age Defy conditioner and decluttered another tube as I don't really like them.

I'm also going through my eyeshadows and deciding what to declutter. While I like Revlon blushes, their eyeshadow palette and quads are hit and miss with too many shimmery ones and not enough matte shades. Revlon is so old school and I wish that they would revamp their line.

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties - 

used up a colgate max replaced with the same

a bag of oval cotton pads. (Mostly for removing nail polish 

Tossed:  two very old nail polish   One China glaze and one OPI. Near empty and thick.

plenty more open in rotation.   

Have a a wonderful week.

Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  Better late than never.  It takes me a long time for me to go thru my makeup and skincare; however, I did piurchase something new again.

Bobbi Brown blush in Coral Sugar - It's a peachy pink shade and I bought it when their was 25% off.

I hope you all have a great weekend.  Believe it or not, we had snow in Chicago.  Cat Surprised

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-a sample of Strivectin NIA Anti-Wrinkle Line Blurfector primer.  This was okay, but not something I would purchase.  It was one of those primers that doesn't always play well with foundation and can pill up.

-a bottle of Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation.  This has been discontinued. Smiley Sad

-a 7 oz. jar of NOW shea butter.  I used this mostly for recipes for lip and body products.  It is a nice product.

I tossed:

-2 pots of loose eyeshadow.  They were pretty, but I had them for too long, and I have newer shadows that can replace them.

That is all for this week.  Have a great weekend!!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org