Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/21?

Happy Friday girls!! 

This is week I got through a couple things, which always feels good to finish a product.

BrioGeo- Don't Despair, Repair deep conditioning hair mask.- it was okay, but not my favorite. I probably won't repurchase and I have a tub of Agave restorative hydrating mask that I picked up at Marshalls. My favorite hair mask is the Macadamia Nut hair mask. It's great! 

Too Cool for School Aqua Gel Face Mist- I love facial mists and I'm sure they do nothing, but I love how they feel. This one was a gel form, and I put it in the refrigerator and it felt so nice to spray on my face. It smells great too. 

Smileactives Power Whitening Gel- it was okay, but I can get stronger gels for cheaper, so I doubt I repurchase. 

Hope me everyone has a great weekend! I was off this week as our county public schools were on Spring Break, so back to work on Monday. 

Respected Contributor

This week I used up two of my forever HG  products:

Hourglass eyeliner in dark brown (now that I think of it I might've finished this up last week)

Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in dark brown

Respected Contributor

Hello To all the TGIF Beauties,

I used up a tube of Oscar body lotion 3.4oz size. I will now use my Michael Marcus Hydromarine body lotion. I really like Oscar and will buy again, but I have a lot of lotions to use up right now before I buy.

I threw out 2 eyeliners as they dried up. 

1. Mally gel eyeliner in black. I will not get this one again.

2. IT Cosmetics black eyeliner, that also dried up. Will not purchase again.

That's it for this week.

I will see you all next Friday. Have a Great Weekend!!!

Respected Contributor

Looking forward to a great weekend!

Used up:

Travel size Up & Up eye make-up remover, just ok, won't buy again.

400 ct Q-tips, will pick up more this week.

Sample size Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean 4 in 1 Milk Cleanser, not bad. Reminiscent of the original Principal Secret Cleanser.

See you next week!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

I used up a bottle of Alba conditioner (Coconut).  Replaced with a Suave conditioner (Coconut).

I threw out some little cotton balls I got at the dollar store.  They were great for the purpose I bought them for, but I don't need them anymore.  They absorb too much toner and are too little anyway.

I also threw out the remainder of an Avon black mineral mask that I never use because it stains wash cloths, and I threw out the remainder of an old B&BW body lotion that I never use and was sick of looking at.

That's it for now.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

This week I used up: BBW Twisted Peppermint shower gel 10oz

Twisted Peppermint body spray 8oz. This is one of my favorite scents from BBW. I replaced the body spray with a back up but I don't have any more of the shower gel. I'm using up a Philosophy Cinnamon buns shower gel right now. I have some body cream to go with the spray for layering.

That's it for me this week, have a great weekend everyone!

Super Contributor

Hello Beauties,

This week I have nothing to report. I am going to go through all my nail polish next week and get rid of the ones I don't use or like.

Joseygirl and to all the Beauties thank you for the inspiration! I have managed to clean off an entire shelf since I have joined you. Happy weekend!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jacie wrote:

Looking forward to a great weekend!

Used up:

Travel size Up & Up eye make-up remover, just ok, won't buy again.

400 ct Q-tips, will pick up more this week.

Sample size Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean 4 in 1 Milk Cleanser, not bad. Reminiscent of the original Principal Secret Cleanser.

See you next week!

@Jacie--Where do you purchase the Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean 4 in 1 Milk cleanser? Thanks for any advice.

Esteemed Contributor

@Leeny

Walgreens has it on their website.  Not sure if it's available in store or not.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Isomers sunscreen - this was my last one from kits. Too thick and pasty.  I am sure I was using too much. Glad to have finally finished. not a repurchase.  Replacing with Sun Bum. This is new so I am hoping it is okay. 

Acure Marula oil - I liked this one.  Used it in all kinds of ways, Not replacing until I figure out how I feel about oils on my face. I have dry skin in the winter and oils seem to pull the little moisture I have in my skin.  But I have others to get through. Next up is desert essence jojoba oil. 

I am so close on a few more. I think some of them are multiplying.