Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/21?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope you all had a good week and will be having a safe and happy weekend. This week I used up;

Avon Moisture Therapy Daily Skin Defense Body Lotion - 13.5oz  Unscented, and moisturizing. I will repurchase,but I need to work through some other body lotions first.

Avon Moisture Boost Eye Cream  This has been discontinued, but I have stocked up and have a few more left in stash.

Bare Minerals Cream Conceler  Liked and this may be a repurchase. I am new to conceler, and I am currently giving Avon a try.

Bath and Body Works Enchanted Orchid Shower Gel - 10oz  This scent has been discontinued.

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/21?

I like it ... I don't like to get to far ahead of myself  with products and love it

when i can get to the bottom and move on ....This last week I only had

a small tube of hand cream used up ....but I have a can of hair spray

almot gone ....

But I am impressed with your list  !!!!

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday ladies!

I used up:

Paula's Choice 2% BHA - full size.  I replaced with the same. This is a HG product for me and this is the first bottle I've used up but I can't see myself ever being without it.

Belif Aqua Bomb Moisturizer - sample packette.  This was only enough for about 3 days but I really liked this.  It was a cross between a gel and a cream.  I'm not sure what else it does besides moisturize and I have no idea what the cost is.  It was a freebie I picked when I placed a Sephora order but I plan on looking into this.

Wet N Wild Shadow in Silent Treatment - I only used up the shade marked eyelid but that is typically all I use from this trio.  I use that from lashline to above the brow bone and then use a lighter color right under my brows.  The trio is so cheap I don't feel bad using just the one color.  I have gone through several of these.  It's always in my make-up bag. 

Have a happy and safe weekend! Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Happy Friday, Everyone.  This week I threw out an Elizabeth Arden eye shadow compact - 6 eyeshadows and a blush in a case with a mirror.  This was a very nice free gift with purchase.  Had used the two shades I wear and the rest were a light blue, light purple, etc.  I do like a lot of EA products.

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday beauties!

Used up a sample size of Urban Decay eyelid primer in Minor Sin shade. It was nice, but had that 'highlighter glow' to it. Still prefer the Original, but was a nice change up. 

Used up sample of Sol de Janiero Brazilian Bum Bum Cream -- placed an order with Sephora for the 8 Ozs. jar. It smelled nice & was very softening to my hands.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

@JustJazzmom. Lol I thought omg they made a cream for my bum.

Respected Contributor

I finally used up a few things this week.

Loreal Ever Pure Sulfate-free Conditioner It's pretty good. But I feel like I have to use a lot of it.  That's why the conditioner is all gone, and I still have more than half of the shampoo left.

Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Daily Moisturizer  It's a deluxe sample size.  I like it. Might repurchase the full size once I go through the tons of moisturizers I have.

Loreal True Match Foundation Replaced with another one from my stash of foundations I have.

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Illumination It's also a trial size.  I don't think I'll purchase the full size. The color is very light. My color is usally light medium or light. But this is a medium and it is still very light for me.  The formulation is very thick, which for me is very hard to blend and work with.

Thank you @joseygirl for always keeping us going!  And have a great weekend, Beauties!

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Tova Signature Platinum EDP 3.4oz.  Love this, replaced with another

Gifted a jar of Philosophy Sweet Vanilla Fig cream to my daughter

Tossed small Pure Fiji body lotion which was old and smelled bad

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation Serum, mini size - I thought I really found my HG face base, but am starting to doubt that.  I think my skin is just changing since this is my 2nd bottle I have finished and time is moving on.  I have one more mini bottle of this and after that, I will not repurchase it.  I'm actually thinking that my HG face base is just my face.  With a little concealer where needed.  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

Only one thing a bottle of Skinn secret elixir, got replacements in the mail today.