Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/2?

Good morning, Beauties!  

What did you use up this week?

I thought I would have some beauty products used up this week. But I used up nothing.  Share your empties and tosses.

Have a great Easter weekend and Happy April!

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/2?

I used up a GWP from Clinique, a lipstick in my fav color, Raisin.  It may have more of a name than just raisin, but that is what I called it.

That's it for me!

Have a happy Easter!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

A few things this week!

Used Up:

-Josie Maran Supersize Divine Drip in Pure Honey. Decadent. Use it as a body moisturizer.  Still working on the smaller tub. Will be a re-purchase.

-Pantene Super Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner, replaced with same.

-Revolution Hyaluronic Acid, Good stuff. Replaced with The Ordinary version from stash.

Tossed:

-Benefit Boiing Cakeless Concealer. Dried up and wasn't at all cakeless!

Happy Easter to all!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

The only item I recall using up was an Avon Dew Kiss lip balm. Replaced with the last one in the stash. I keep this in my night stand and apply at bedtime. Been using for years.

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone.  I used up:

Sephora Collection Melting Cleansing Balm - full size.  I absolutely love this stuff.  This tub was my first purchase ever and it has become a staple.  It is only $10.00 for a 4.2oz tub.  I need very little to remove all my make-up and then I follow that up with a very gentle cream cleanser.  I replaced with another. 

Nexxus Maxximum Control Finishing Mist - full size.  This has been my go to hairspray.  I replaced with the same. 

I hope everyone has a safe and healthy weekend and week ahead.

Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-a full size bottle of Thayer's Witch Hazel. 

-a 3 oz. bottle of B&BW body lotion, in Love & Sunshine scent.

-a mini tube of Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl mascara.  This was okay, but not worth the $12 price tag.  It looked alright, but it had a tendency to clump a bit and also flaked a little.  It wasn't terrible, but wasn't something I would purchase again.

-a jar of Sephora brand Clarifying Peel Pads (60 ct).  I like these just as much as the First Aid Beauty pads that cost more.  This product has both salicylic and glycolic acid.

That's everything for this week!!  I hope everyone has a Happy Easter!!

Easter Squirrel | Squirrel funny, Squirrel pictures, Baby squirrel

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This week I used up a small bottle of Clinique Take the Day Off remover.  Replaced with larger bottle.

Tossed a couple of concealers as they just didn't work for me - settled into lines, etc. - Tarte Hydrocealer (think thats what its called) and Maybelline.  Thought the Maybelline would be ok for me but it didn't work.  Now on to something else!

Enjoy the weekend!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Easter weekend!  I used up: 

Equate .05 eye cream  another item that lasted a long time.  Started to use it before bed.  Replaced with a Beauty 360 .05 eye cream.  This texture is lighter.  We shall see. 

Wen 2 oz treatment mist in winter cranberry mint.  I bought a five 5 pack on eBay last year really cheap!  I refilled it with pink jasmine peony.  This mist really refreshes my hair and sometimes can refresh 2nd day hair.  I’ve tried several scents.  

That’s  all ladies.  Stay safe.  Have a great holiday.

Respected Contributor

Moisture Surge by Clinique.  Macy's has the "Free Gift" offer on the brand right now.

Honored Contributor

Benefit "They're Real" mascara.  Finally!  I wear false lashes and only use mascara on the bottom lashes.  Recently got a free trial size of Lancome so that will last for months.