Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/19?

I used up 

a box of Nice and Easy Hair Dye

Physician's Formula Argan Oil

and Beekman's Ylang Ylang Bar Soap

Have a Happy Easter!

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/19?

Hi Beauties,  Happy Easter.  I used up and purchased some beauty products.

Repenished:

Out of Africa Almond Body Lotion 

Purchased:

Alaffia Facial wash with coconut oil

Aroma Natural Mint Castile Body wash (actually it is a 4 in 1)

Acqua di Gioia by Armani Rollerball - really pretty fragrance for spring/suumer

Aroma Naturals Vitamin A plus C & E facial creme which promotes cell turnover

Aroma Naturals Vitamin B5 plus C & E for skin calming 

Enjoy your weekend!  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Silk Therapeutics Renewing Peel Gel Exfoliator

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone.  This week used up a Revlon eye base/highlighter, whichis a knockoff of the Touche [whatever] from Lancome, which I have used for years.  Replaced with a new product for me, a Revlon eye primer in a tube which was less expensive.  I never used the other product as a highlighter anyway.  Have great weekends.  I seem to gravitate to Revlon when shopping in the drug or grocery stores - love their lipsticks. 

Edited to add:  @momoftwo2007 how did you like the Physician's Formula Argon Oil?

Respected Contributor

A Good Friday to All!

It's been 2 weeks and all I managed to use up was:

Morphe Continuous Setting Mist: a good value and has the finest mist ever. Was not into the scent. My go tos are Mac Prep & Prime and UD All-Nighter.

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes, a meh mascara for me, besides that, it dried up way too fast.

That's it!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@aggravated wrote:

Hi Everyone.  This week used up a Revlon eye base/highlighter, whichis a knockoff of the Touche [whatever] from Lancome, which I have used for years.  Replaced with a new product for me, a Revlon eye primer in a tube which was less expensive.  I never used the other product as a highlighter anyway.  Have great weekends.  I seem to gravitate to Revlon when shopping in the drug or grocery stores - love their lipsticks. 

Edited to add:  @momoftwo2007 how did you like the Physician's Formula Argon Oil?

@aggravated I have jumped in the bandwagon of using facial beauty oils a while back and have tried lots of different oils, but I found after lots of experimentation, that my face (oily skin type) just doesn't like oil (no matter what kind, and what brand).  So, I used up the Physician's Formula Oil on my hair, which is great.

Esteemed Contributor

I tossed out an electric toothbrush. I don't know why the handles get so stained but when they do they start looking gross so out it went.

I also used up a tube and a bottle of conditioner and tossed out some nail polishes, a lipstick, and a blush as they were getting old. The nail polishes were separating.

Honored Contributor

Happy weekend beauties! 

Used up one item!

Used up Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Whiskey color. Replaced with same.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

P.S.  I almost forgot, I purchased Aura Cacia organic Rosehip oil.  I want to use on my eyelashes to see if they grow.  I will also try on my face too.  However, I have another oil for my face so I want to use that up first.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Finally!  a warm, sunny weekend!  Good morning, all.

Used up:

CG Clump Crusher mascara -- for me, it really didn't crush any clumps and I didn't like the application brush.  Glad it's gone.  I replaced with my old favorite, L'oreal Million Lashes.

Tossed:

Roux Fanci Full tinted mousse in "Sweet Cream" -- this was too old to use.  I may or may not replace.  

Japanese Cherry Blossom body spritz from BBW -- another item that was too old.  I never like that fragrance anyway.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt