Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/6?

Good morning, Beauties!   I hope that everyone is staying healthy this week.

I used up

Cosrx Honey Ceramide Full Moisture Cream.. It is a very nice cream. I might repurchase in the future after I used up my big stash of face products.

Mini size of Bite Beauty lipstick in the color Date.  The color (a mauve color) and the formula are both very nice. I got this two years ago. However, Bite Beauty just recently reformulated all their products, so I can't speak about the new lipsticks.

That is it for me this week.  Stay healthy, Beauties. And share your empties and tosses.

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/6?

Purity Made Simple One Step Cleansing Cloths-- I had to use two so not a true fact. I replaced with Neutrogena which are cheaper and one will do the job. I only use facial wipes on occasion.

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday everyone!

I had a slow week but used up:

TopCare (generic grocery store Cetaphil) Cleanser - 16oz size.  This is a staple in my skincare regimen for morning use so I replaced with another.

Redken Color Extend Magnetics Shampoo - full size.  This is an okay shampoo.  There is nothing wrong with it but there is nothing great about it either.  I'm not sure it did anything to really extend my color.  I replaced with a Pantene Rosewater Sulfate free shampoo.

That's it for me.  Hope everyone has a happy and healthy week.   

Esteemed Contributor

Hello Friday!

Since I replace my mascara every 3 months, I tossed my Maybelline Snapscara -- replaced it with Maybelline Full & Soft  (thank you, @justbee).   I liked the Snapscara well enough, but hated the curved application brush.  The Full & Soft mascara has a nice brush that makes application a breeze.  Plus, it doesn't flake or smear on me.  Yay!.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

NYX Cleansing Balm - I really liked this and would definitely repurchase after I use up my Clinique Cleansing Balm (which was 3x's the price).

Tossed old Suave lotion 

Have a good weekend 

Respected Contributor

Hi all.   I used up a pack of Costco Member's Mark Facial Cloths and a Kat Von D Tatoo eyeliner.    

Respected Contributor

hi beauties --

Neautrogena facial cloths-  replaced with same.

Mary Kay moisturizer -  using up partial containers of moisturizer.  Have a few gwp sizes to use up.  Had this forever but it seemed fine.

That's all. Have a good weekend.

Respected Contributor

I used up my COMMON SENSE and bought more lip glosses!  There was the Beauty IQ steal on the other day, the Bareminerals set of 4 lip laquers. Received them yesterday and they're very nice. Nice and thick (not sticky) texture and they last a real long time so far. Today I will receive two Kerastase hair products, both from the new Genesis line, a scalp spary and a blow out spray.  Hopefully they can help my fragile breaking hair from getting worse.  And I am also going to receive my Beauty Bioscience glow pro thingie. I'm not really sure why I ordered it, it was a moment of weakness.  But I'll give it a try!  Have a great weekend everyone and stay healthy!

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

I didn't use anything up this week but I did toss a couple of small things:

Free deluxe sample of Ulta tinted eye primer 5ml- I do not use eye primers at all and knew I wouldn't use this, didn't even try it, so I tossed it.

Free sample of Schwarzkopf keratin restore mask 1oz- I would have tried this but it is for blonds, I am brunette, so I didn't want to use it.

BE soft sweep cheek brush- it felt scratchy, I have an Ulta blush brush that is softer and feels better. 

That is all for me this week, have a great weekend everyone!

Respected Contributor

I'm always happy when I use up a beauty product.... even if it's one I love.  That way I make some space and can open another product.   This week I used up my Perlier Lavender Shea body cream.  I love it (very moisturizing, absorbs well, and beautiful light fragrance) and have another jar (or more) in backup.  

But now that I've scraped the bottom of the jar and gotten every last bit out,  I can move on to one of the 4 other body creams I have open in current rotation. Smiley Happy  This week I'll be alternating between the Perlier Shea citrus body cream and the Beekman 1805 Ylang Ylang and Tuberose.  Both are excellent products and I love how moisturizing they are and their  fragrances.