Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/4?

Happy Friday Beauties,

I did not use up anything this week. What did you use up?

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/4?

I used up one of my Perricone Signature Reserve bottles. A few drops a day last a long, long time! Love how it makes my face feel and how it helps with smoothness. Luckily, the auto delivery of that product came last week, so I am good for several months!  

Valued Contributor

I used up a small jar of Dr Gross Ferulic and Retinol.  Now i have a large jar that I got for Christmas that will last quite a while.  I think it's an excellent cream for my slightly dry skin more like a cream gel.  It's not cheap but not crazy either, I generally order it when there is a sale.

Respected Contributor

After doing surgery on my IT CC cream tube and suturing with a small clamp weeks ago, I had to find an Ulta near the FL condo to replace it.  I thought there was more there, but it was air !!!

No time to wait for Q...and I knew I had another new tube back home.  Later that day as DH and I were driving in another direction, I saw an Ulta, a SteinMart, and a Marshalls opening soon less than 10 minutes away.  Wonder what else will be going into that new shopping plaza under construction -- when we are back next January I am sure I'll be exploring !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

Shoot. Absolutely NOTHING.

I am doing so well on whittling my stash down, this week seems a let down!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment - full size.  I still have 1 full size tube in the clear and 1 in the rose tint.   I really, really, really like these and they do remarkable things for my lips.  But they are almost too soft.  I get a little carried away, press to hard and smash them. LOL   

Super Contributor

This week I used up one Laura G. lipstick The Tropics, my favorite, now discontinued.

Threw out 2 old lip glosses.

Esteemed Contributor

I used up a half a box of hair color -- Revlon Colorsilk. I tossed out a Covergirl lipstick. I also got rid of some Real Techniques makeup brushes as the white bristles on the top of the brushes are permanently stained from blushes, bronzers and they won't come clean. I prefer makeup brushes with black or dark brown bristles so they don't show staining as badly.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Half way through a container of Philosophy Supernatural. When it is done, I am not buying it anymore. It is awful with tiny beads seen on my face. I don't use a lot of the stuff either.

Half way through a bottle of Hypnose body lotion.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

Hello,

i used up a 20 oz tub of Cetaphil cream.