Trusted Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/29?

Hi Friends,

Used Up:

Laura Gellar Spackle Primer in Champagne- I really liked this, have others in stash but would repurchase after I use up what I have. Replaced with a travel size Smashbox Photofinish that was open in my travel bag.

16 oz. WEN Winter Vanilla Mint CC- this is my favorite WEN, replaced with same from stash.

Origins Leg Lifts Lotion- this lotion helps with aching legs at night, replaced with same from stash.

Origins Smoothing Souffle- this lotion is awesome in the winter when a cold sets in, helps me breathe easier and feel better. Have more in stash.

Philosophy Purity- a staple in the shower for me, replaced with the same from stash.

Philosophy Field of Flowers travel size 3 n 1- used up in foaming handsoap dispenser, replaced with Perlier Honey and Mixed Nuts Shower Cream.

Neutrogena Sesame Oil- my husband uses this, replaced with same from stash.

Dial Marula Oil Bodywash- my DH used this up as well, replaced with same from stash.

Marc Jacobs Highliner Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris- my favorite replaced with same from stash.

Sorry such a long list, a month worth for me. Have a good weekend all.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Esteemed Contributor

I used up a box of Clairol Age Defy hair color. I mixed two shades - 5 medium brown and 5A medium ash brown to color my roots. I need to fine tune the amount as I don’t need a whole box to color my roots. This is an average hair color and I’ve used it both with and without the pretreatment pack and didn’t notice a difference in how well it covers roots. I don’t think that I’ll use this long term as it’s color formula is a cream in a tube so it’s hard to judge amounts when you are not using a whole box. Also it doesn’t mix well in the bottle.

I decluttered a couple of foundation by L’Oreal and Maybelline as I was not using them.

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Milani Setting Spray - This was a nice setting spray but I prefer the UD All Nighter which I will replace this with.

Tossed:

Clarins Lip Balm Crayon in Sweet Cherry - This was a nice color but it wasn't as moisturizing as I wanted. I bought it at the outlet so I don't think it's available anymore. 

Kate CC Lip Cream in Beat Red - This was a pretty lip balm I got in Japan. It's old so it's time to toss it.

ColourPop Eyeliner Pencil in Brew Ha-ha - This is dried up because I stopped wearing eyeliner. It wasn't as smooth to apply as the UD and NYX liners.