Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/29?

TGIF, Beauties!  What did you use up this week?

I used up

1oz of Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash.   It is just okay-- a bit too frothy for me.

That is it for me this week. How about you?

Have a good weekend!

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/29?

Hooray! It's Friday!

Used up my last Curology. Ended my subscription. Going back to Skin Medica and Perricone.

Enjoy SPRING!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Hi! Used up Tatcha Silk Cream (will not repurchase) A sample of Aerin Hibiscus Palm EDP. Love it! On my wish list!

Respected Contributor

I finished off a bottle of B&B shower gel that I have had in my stash for a bit.  It was Plumeria that is my fav scent.

And just this am, Catwalk-Curls Rock Amplifier which will be replaced with same 

That is it for me!  

Have a lovely weekend, ladies!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Good morning lovelies.  I used up:

ELF Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe - full size.  This is okay for the $3.00 pricetag but it doesn't really last all day on me.  I replaced with a different brand and cannot remember what it is.  LOL

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I hope the weather is nice somewhere.  It's an ugly, rainy, chilly day here in Ohio and it's not supposed to be any better tomorrow.  In fact they are talking about a snow/rain mix Sunday.  So over this.

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday & happy Spring!

I used up this week a Lancôme 0.5 Oz. jar of Visionnaire Night Cream. Replaced with a full sized jar (1.7 Ozs.) of same. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

I used up:

Bonnie Bell Lip Smackers lip balm in Oatmeal cookie- tasted delicious. This was one that I carried in my purse. Replaced it with a Vanilla Coke flavor. I still like using these flavored lip balms, I buy 8 packs at the drug store because my kids use them too.

Dupe for Poison cologne from the Dollar Tree 2.5oz- Of course this wasn't nearly as good as the original Poison but for $1 it actually wasn't too bad. I haven't replaced it yet but I would in the future.

Tossed the last of my Missha Perfect Cover BB cream 1.7oz- This covered well but never did dry down and I got tired of my hair getting stuck to my face and trying to use it up so I tossed the last bit. Using Covergirl Aquasmooth or Everyday Minerals instead.

Tossed an LA Girl Pro concealer in light ivory- this was extremely dark and yellow for "light ivory". I couldn't use it on it's own, I missed it with the Missha BB cream to tone down the gray tone in the BB cream a bit so I tossed that with the BB cream.

That's it for me, have a great week everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

I must have used up something, but can't think of a thing.  I like reading this thread every week, tho.  @Lipstickdiva - I was going to try the ELF eyebrow pencil next time, but now I won't.  Thanks.

@rnmom- Two thumbs up on the CG AquaSmooth!  I've tried hundreds of other foundations, but always go back to AquaSmooth.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@tototwo -I had stopped using the Aquasmooth because I was trying to look for a cruelty free alternative but I couldn't find anything I liked nearly as well. I was so happy to see that Covergirl was now Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free, I immediately went out and bought some more. I was actually going to buy it again anyway because I was so frustrated trying other products, so that was just a bonus!

Esteemed Contributor

I used up a Korres body scrub in papaya mango.  I liked it but it comes in a tube and it's hard to squeeze out every last drop.  

Enjoy the the weekend everyone.