Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/26?

Good morning, Beauties!

I used up a stick of Secret Deodorant.  I replaced with Dove Aluminum free deodorant, since I heard that aluminum might be bad for your health.

That is all for me this week.  I should have more to report next week.

Enjoy your weekend. It is spring!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/26?

I've used up a Dr. Kaplan Daily Facial bottle.  I really like it and will replace from my back up after I've finished the 6 week Beauty Bio routine.  Using the two together is a bit too harsh on my skin.

I've also used up a tube of the Elemis Rose Exfoliator.  It's a VERY mild beaded exfoliator with a delightful rose scent.  I used this in the AM after using the Beauty Bio at night just a couple of times per week.

I also used up a small sample tube of Chanel eye cream.  It's nice, but no better than others that are less expensive.  

Super Contributor

Hi Beauties,

This week I used up a large bar of Beekman's Pure Goat Milk soap.  I replaced it with Beekman's Vanilla Absolute.  These bars last me around 4 months and I'm not sure how as I used them daily.  

I also used up Thrive Causemetics Liquid Light Therapy, All In One Face Serum.  I love this stuff and will replace it after using some of my Keihl products.  

I used up Skintimate Shea Shaving gel.  I replaced it with the same.  

Have a great weekend.  

Honored Contributor

Didn't use up anything this week but did toss an old Tarte black eye pencil.

Have a good weekend!

Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  I had to repurchase facial wipes and nail files.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi beauties. I used up:

Neutrogena face wipes - pack of 25, replaced with the same.  

Bliss snow berry 1 oz shower gel.  This smelled nice, but trying to use up small sized items just to clear stuff “out”.

Gifted a friend with a tub of unscented FAB.  I like this brand, but I could go a year or more with the lotion I currently have open. She cant deal with any scent and I have two unopened tubs.  

Have a a great weekend beauties.  Stay safe! 

Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-an 8 oz. bottle of B&BW Strawberry Sparkler body lotion. 

-a 2.5 oz tube of Out of Africa Shea Butter Hand Cream.  I prefer this cream over the original L'Occitane hand cream.  It smells better and I feel like it sinks in more.  It's also less expensive per ounce.  I would repurchase this, but don't need to right now.

-a deluxe sample jar of Shiseido Waso Clear Mega-Hydrating Cream.  I did not care for this product.  It had a weird consistency to it; it looked like a gel-cream but felt like an ointment.  After I put it on my face, my face felt both greasy and sticky at the same time, even when using very little of the product.  The floral scent wasn't strong and didn't irritate my skin, but was unnecessary.  I did feel like this was hydrating, but it wasn't worth having a face that could catch flies. 

I also put one eyeshadow palette in the donation box.  

Have a nice weekend, everybody!!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

I just finished--

A bottle of Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer.  I love this stuff and have another bottle

Pacifica Salty Waves Shampoo.  Also love and bought another

And it was time to toss a sliver of dove soap.  Another repurchase product

Trusted Contributor

~I used up a 32 once Philosophy Vanilla Fig body wash. I don't like that one. I just opened up a 32 once Philosophy Apricots and Cream. It is much better, but my favorites are Fresh Cream and Cinnamon Buns.

~I used up a bareminerals Complexion Rescue cream in Vanilla 02. I opened up another one. This is my everyday foundation. I will continue to buy it. 

~I threw away a lot of samples and items that I didn't like and never did.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

16 oz. Philosophy Love Sweet Love 3 n 1- DH used this up, this scent is ok but one I won't miss in the shower. Replaced with 32 oz. Philosophy Well Balanced Melon from the stash.

32 oz. WEN Winter White Forest CC- this scent really grew on me, I liked the way my hair took to it and came to really like the smell of it as well. Replaced with 32 oz. Fall Plum Pear from the stash.

Elariia Shea Butter with Almond Milk Body Cream- the last one in the stash, this is one of my favorite creams for winter. Replaced with Perlier Vanilla Body Cream from the stash.

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24