Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/20?

Good morning, Beauties!  I hope everyone is staying healthy during this difficult time.  Let's talk about some beauty prodcuts to distract us from our reality.

I only used up one thing this week:

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water--I use this when I am too tired to wash my face in the sink. Just put the micellar water on the cotton rounds and wipe them on my face.  Replaced with the same from my stash.

Share your empties and tosses, Beauties!

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/20?

Just cotton rounds. I have one backup. Stay Safe!

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone.  I had a very slow week.  I used up:

Doll 10 Lipcrayon in After Party - full size.  I really liked this lipstick.  It was the one I kept in my bathroom to apply every morning when I did my make-up.  I replaced it with a lipstick from Too Faced.

I tossed a Tarte lipstick/lipgloss duo.  It had turned rancid.  Really, really rancid.   

Hope everyone stays healthy.  Have a great weekend and upcoming week.

Respected Contributor

Let's hope nobody has to answer they used up the last roll of TP!

I did not use up anything this week. 

Honored Contributor

I'm going makeup free while self quarantined...not skincare free. Just wearing serums, mousturizer & SPF and Burt Bees lip balm w/ spf. TV is in the sunroom and it's really sunny & high of 80 today. I won't use any makeup, so doubt I'll use anything up. When I walk Molly, I add some pink lipstick to lips/cheeks so I don't scare anyone, a hat and my shades. I'm good to go.

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

Let's hope nobody has to answer they used up the last roll of TP!

I did not use up anything this week. 

🤣🤣🤣

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Used up:

Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Smoothing Anti-Frizz Shampoo - I picked this up at Costco for only $10, but I suspect it may be a fake. It had a nice thick lather and smelled really good. But it made my scalp itch. I had to finish it up by using it as a bodywash. The bottle is also very hard to squeeze the product out. The plastic is too thick. I felt like I was getting a forearm workout. Not a repurchase.

Timeless Squalane Oil - This was a nice multipurpose oil. I mainly used it mixed with my body lotion. It had no scent, which was good.  I have a bottle of Muji Squalane oil to replace this. 

Citrical - Finished the bottle of calcium supplements. I was totally taking the wrong dosage, just a quarter of the correct dosage. Once I reread the label, the bottle went quickly. Replaced with the same.

I have a couple of products that are almost finished. We were supposed to go on a trip so I saved my skincare that only had about a week's worth left to use when we traveled. I was planning to finish everything and throw it away at the hotel so I wouldn't have to carry it back home. We cancelled our trip so now I'm trying to finish everything.

Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-a sample of Tresemme B Botanique Color Vibrance & Shine Intensive Mask.  This smelled really nice, but the results weren't any better than a typical drugstore conditioner.  So will not purchase.

-a jar of B&BW eucalyptus and spearmint bath salts.  I've had this jar forever and am glad to have used it up.

I tossed:

-an Avon EDT or EDP (not sure which).  It was a limited edition fragrance called "Live Without Regrets."  To me it seemed like a fragrance for formal occasions, so I didn't wear it enough to go through it before it went bad.  Maybe I should've worn it more anyway?  Oh, the irony.  LoL

-a lip balm in a pot.  I didn't care for it and figured now was a good time to toss it.

That is all for this week.  I hope everyone stays safe and well. Heart

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday!

I used up: 

BBW Vanilla Bean Noel shower gel 10oz- I haven't replaced it in the shower yet. I do have an open bottle of Ulta Lemon and Ginger 24oz to put in there, I started it last summer and still probably have 3/4 left.

Wet N Wild eyeshadow single in Creme Brulee- I believe that was the color, the name came off on the wrapper. This was a great everyday base color and I'd just add a darker color to the crease and corner. I have similar colors in a couple of palettes that I will work on using, but I would definitely buy this again. This 99 cent eyeshadow lasted forever! 

That's it for me, hope everyone stays well during this rough time.

Respected Contributor

This week I used up:

-CeraVe Eye Repair Cream, love!

-Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Cream, also love!

-PerioBrite Toothpaste, will not purchase again,

back to Crest products.

-Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Cream, will re-purchase soon.

Tossed:

-Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream, just bad. No color selection and the color I got had a gray/green cast. Nope, waste of money.

-Milani Blush in Romantic Rose, embarassingly old.

Stay well friends!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield