Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/15?

TGIF, Beauties! What did you use up this week?

I used up

--a full size tube of Earth Therapeutics Triple Butter Body Butter in Orange Scent.  I really like it.  And the price is great, too. I will repurchase once I use up my big stash of body butters (It will take a while).

--1 ox size of Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Cream.  I have back up jars of these.  It is very thick and moisturizing. 

I am on my Lent No Buy for beauty products.  So, hopefully that will force me to use up more products before purchasing more.  

Have a great weekend, Beauties!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/15?

Good morning, @momoftwo2007 .

I finished off my very last compact of IT Bye Bye Pores powder.  Won't miss it.  I replaced with Flower Miracle Matte, and like it just as well as the BBP, if not better.  I certainly like the price of the Miracle Matte and convenience of buying it at Walmart! 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning.  I only used up the following:

Philosophy Lipgloss in Melting Marshmellow - full size.  This was part of a gift set I got for Christmas a couple of years ago.  It's just a clear gloss that has a little shimmer.  It's okay but I think most of these Phil. lip products have a weird taste to them.  It's not something I'd buy again.  

Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  I hope you all are doing well.  I had to replenish:

Shikai Gardenia body wash

Shikai Sandalwood body wash

Out of Africa body lotion in Almond

I also purchased new -  Laura Mercier blush in Peach

Enjoy your weekend!  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I used up a bottle of kiss my face olive and aloe body lotion.    I would buy again but I have a few other brands to get through first.  I found it absorbed well and worked as long as I didn't skip too many days, otherwise my skin felt dry.  It is on the light side vs a heavy cream.

Enjoy the weekend beauties.😊

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday ladies!

I did use up one thing!

L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Light Brunette shade. Replaced with the same item. I’m a Brunette & the lighter color blends best into my brows. I use it as a slight filler & to slightly emphasize the tails. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-Farmer's Market bar soap, unscented.  This was okay, but not anything I would make a point of repurchasing.

-Millcreek Botanicals body wash, in Candy Cane scent.  I liked this one.  Wasn't too drying and it smelled nice. 

-Acure night cream.  This was a nice moisturizer, but smelled heavily of lavender, so not something I would repurchase.

I tossed:

-a Revo lip balm that was expired.  Was gummy in texture and I did not feel like it was doing anything for my lips.

That is all for this week.  I hope everyone enjoys the weekend!!

Image result for st patrick's day squirrel

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Hi All!

This week I used up:

Sephora Cheek Ink Gel, love this and lasts forever!

A brush type concealer that looks like Touche Eclat but I think it was Maybelline, a dupe. The label wore off! Will not purchase again.

Tossed:

an old Mally Triangle sponge, wish she sold these separately!

Have fun this weekeknd!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

I tossed out some boar round hairbrushes that I think were pulling out my hair and replaced them with detangling hairbrushes. I used up a Revlon box of hair color to do a root touchup too.

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/15?.

La Vi Este Belle Shower Fragrance- Replaced. When I need a pick me up in the shower and layer with the lotion for a lighter scent.

Tossed Philosophy Dry Shampoo. It did nothing but powder up my oily hair and deposit powder on my brush. No improvements made over the years for a decent dry shampoo. I would have done just as well with baby powder.