Trusted Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/10?

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Origins Incredible Spreadable Smoothing Ginger Body Scrub- I just love this scrub it smells fantastic, my skin loves it just as much as my nose! I did repurchase during their recent sale, but am using up a Josie Maran scrub from the stash now.

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment- expensive, but this product works for me, replaced with the same from stash.

WEN Winter Vanilla Mint CC- this is my favorite WEN scent, will replace with either WEN Watermelon Kids or WEN Summer Mango Coconut from stash. I haven't decided which one to use first.

Gifted from stash:

Philosophy Amazing Grace Spray Fragrance

Gave away:

Josie Maran Brow Pencil

Happy Mother's Day!!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-a sample of Clinique Liquid Facial Soap.  Was the Mild, Skin Type 2 variety.  It was nice, but I don't think I will be purchasing it.  Most of the time I like to use something that is a little moisturizing.

-3 Tony Moly sheet masks.  These are not the best sheet masks I've ever used, but they are nice for the price.  The 3 I use most often are the Tea Tree, the Makgeolli or the Ceramide one.  Some of the others are too fragranced for my liking.

-Jason Shea Butter Foaming Shower Oil.  I don't know if they make it anymore.  I thought it would be a foaming but moisturizing cleanser.  As it turned out, it didn't foam or moisturize very well.  And the consistency was so thin, I went through it quickly.  Not something I would repurchase.

Tossed:

-Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque (for hair).  I used this a few times.  When I put it in my wet hair, I had to use a lot for it to feel like I put anything in my hair.  If I didn't use a lot, my hair would feel tangled when I went to rinse it. 

Using more, I would rinse and my hair felt like I hadn't even washed it.  Oddly, my hair would look frizzy when it dried, but when I would run my fingers through it, my fingers would feel greasy.  I just didn't want to finish this stuff.  Total dud, IMO.

That is all for this week!!

Happy Mother's Day!!

Image result for Happy mother's day squirrel

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

Used up:

belif Body Bomba Ylang Ylang scent - I wanted to like this as I like the belif face moisturizers. But this left a tacky feeling on my skin. The scent was nice and light. I would not repurchase this.

bareMinerals Mineral Veil mini - This came in a set or maybe it was a GWP from years ago. I finally tried it and it was nice. I still don't care for the messiness of loose powders so I don't think I will repurchase it.

Respected Contributor

FRESH ROSE LIP BALM and IT Je Ne Sais Quoi lip balm..... 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx  I have many fragrances but Flowerbomb will always remain in my collection as a staple as its so well done & timeless for me.

Respected Contributor

Tossed a mascara!