Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/10?

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauties,

I replenished:

Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir 1 oz. cologne

I treated myself to:

Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt 1 oz. cologne

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day (that applies to mothers of children and mothers of pets). lol  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I'm at the very bottom of my Flowerbomb spray.   Undecided if I will replace it or just use up all my other fragrances.  It's an old favorite.

Valued Contributor

Happy Friday to all!

This was a big week for me because I actually used up two makeup products:

IT Cosmetics Build a Brow pomade.  This took me about two years of daily use.  I have it in the color Gray and it is the perfect ashy taupe. My hair is colored a light ash brown and most other taupe eyebrow products have too much warm tones.  

Lipstick Queen lippie, The Whole Truth from the Nothing But the Nudes collection.  I have another in my stash but will use up something else first.  

Tossed:

L'Oreal Unlimited mascara.  This is the new one with the want that is hinged.  That is a nice feature but this formula doesn't work for me at all.  It made my lashes fall out and I can't afford to lose any, lol. Out it went.  

Respected Contributor

Happy friday beauties!

I didn't use up anything this week but the kiddos used up one item: a large 32oz Spa Haus body wash from Dollar Tree. I've gotten this brand body wash from there many times and it's been perfectly fine but this one had the consistency of water. I won't be repurchasing that type for sure.

I'm getting SO close on a few other things, I hope to have more to report soon.

Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's day to all!

Respected Contributor

Happy Mother’s Day weekend beauties.  I only used up two things

- wen vanilla mint replenishing mist. Last quite a while.  I have a second bottle to replenish. Love this scent.  

- It brow power in blonde. My auto delivery ended (2 years). And price is higher, so I may try something else.  Like that this is creamy but $45 for three (supersize price) I’m going to try a drugstore brand.  One pencil does not last that long.  Any one try the ELF automatic brow pencil?  For $2 at Ulta if it doesn’t work no loss but just wondered if anyone has used this product.  Thanks beauties!!

Respected Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

Happy Mother’s Day weekend beauties.  I only used up two things

- wen vanilla mint replenishing mist. Last quite a while.  I have a second bottle to replenish. Love this scent.  

- It brow power in blonde. My auto delivery ended (2 years). And price is higher, so I may try something else.  Like that this is creamy but $45 for three (supersize price) I’m going to try a drugstore brand.  One pencil does not last that long.  Any one try the ELF automatic brow pencil?  For $2 at Ulta if it doesn’t work no loss but just wondered if anyone has used this product.  Thanks beauties!!

@lynnie61 

My DD switched from IT brow pencil to ELF blonde eyebrow pencil with the spoolie on the end.  She’s happy. And so is her wallet 

Respected Contributor

@scatcat  Thank you. I will try it!!!  My wallet will like it also!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I actually had some empties this week. I used up a bottle of Tocca Stella hair fragrance. This is an orange scented eau de cologne style spray. I replaced it with a second almost used up bottle of the same.

I also used up a bottle of Spectro Gel face cleanser.

I also used up some Korean face masks.

Esteemed Contributor

Finished off a bottle of CeraVe PM moisturizer.  Replaced with Walmart's Ceramide Moisturizer for some reason - must have been feeling especially frugal that day.  Walmart's version is the same color and consistency as the CeraVe, but too soon to tell if I like it or not.  I'm sure I'll go back to my "real" CeraVe next time.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Clinique Custom Repair Serum- Replaced with the same. Five star reviews and does help fade discolorations and age spots very slowly with regular use.

BE spf30 Complexion Rescue-Very light coverage but moisturizing. Using others up.

Cocoa Butter Lip Balm-Found out about it here and thank you. Second tube and use it all year round all the time. Ordered it from Amazon and is my current favorite. Great product.