Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/10?

Happy Friday, Beauties!

I used up

Loreal Elvive Shampoo and Conditioner It is ok. Nothing special.  I still have two more in my stash because of I got them on sale with coupons for a great price.

a trial size of Proactive Green Tea Moisturizer.  I have never tried anything from Proactive before, and I really like this moisturizer.  It is light and has a cooling sensation when applied. It feels good on my acne-prone skin.

a mini size of Perlier Caribbean Vanila Hand Cream in Vanilla and Almond.  I used up many mini tubes of Perlier handcream because I got a big box of assortment during Christmas time.  I would have to say that my favorite is the Caribbean Vanilla.  I like both the Vanilla and Almond and the Vanilla and Sandalwood.

That is it for me this week.  Share your empties!

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/10?

Philosophy The Present - primer? Clear foundation for makeup optional skin? It was just an expensive moisturizer for me. Won’t repurchase 

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer - this is decent. I probably have more in my stash. Opened Maybelline Fit Me Concealer.

Happy Mother’s Day

Respected Contributor

Finally used some thngs up this week!

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser, replaced with same.

Neutrogena Hydrating MakeUp Remover Wipes, replaced with same.

Blue Lizard 30+ Sunscreen, replaced with Australian Gold Tinted.

Have a great weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

used up some Skinn products--finally !! Tossed out some Doll 10 lipstick/gloss that I really hated.

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday all!  I I finally have something I used up and I'm close on several other products.

Josie Maran Body Butter - 19oz size.  This was called French Vanilla as opposed to just her regular vanilla scent and I didn't care for the scent of this at all. It smelled very fake, almost like Play Doh.  LOL  I replaced it with a tub of vanilla that smells soft and lovely.  

Trusted Contributor

Happy Friday Everyone.  Complete slacker this past week with nothing to report.  I like the Perlier Caribbean Vanilla too - bought the huge liter size and husband just about clutched his chest when I opened the box; wanted to know if the house is now a bed and breakfast.  Have great weekends.

Esteemed Contributor

A Mally eyeliner from her TSV earlier in the year. One down, two to go.

Respected Contributor

@aggravated wrote:

Happy Friday Everyone.  Complete slacker this past week with nothing to report.  I like the Perlier Caribbean Vanilla too - bought the huge liter size and husband just about clutched his chest when I opened the box; wanted to know if the house is now a bed and breakfast.  Have great weekends.

@aggravated  That is hilarious Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday everyone!

Used up Lancôme Energie de Vie The Exfoliating Mask (0.5 Oz) jar. I liked it since it was in a 3 jar sample kit. It’s way too much $ to spend. I did purchase a L’Oreal Pure Clay with Yuzu Lemon Mask which is very refreshing to use.

Also used up or should I say tossed a Lancôme GWP travel sized Cils Booster XL mascara primer. It just was dried out when I started to use it! I do have a cheaper dupe from L’Oreal — their Voluminous White mascara primer that I use.

Used up Lancôme Color Design lipstick in Sugared Maple shade. Replaced with Lancôme Color Design lipstick in The New Pink shade.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

LG Eye Primer-Replaced with same and will reorder more!!

Revlon-Blush in Orchid Charm, not sure why I bought this, it is shimmery and the wrong color for me, I tossed it!!

That's it for me, have a Happy Mother's Day if you are!!  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it