Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/1?

Happy weekend beauties! I used up:

Essence Lash Princess mascara- I really liked this and ordered another one. I replaced it with another Essence mascara for now, but a different style and don't like it nearly as much. I'll stick with the Lash Princess from now on. 

Tossed Essence Lash Primer- this wasn't gone but was getting old and thick. I really liked it and ordered another one of these too. 

Tree Hut Shea body butter Almond and Honey 7oz- this smelled delicious and moisturized well. I'm not a huge fan of tubs though, I prefer tubes, so I don't know if I'll repurchase or not.

That's it for me this week, have a great weekend1

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Stark Skincare Aurora Cleanse & Hydrate Balm - This is a nice all purpose balm. I need to mix it with a cleansing oil to use as a cleanser as it's a really thick consistency. It's also nice when my skin is really dry. I would repurchase it although it has been reformulated.

MAC Huggable Lipstick in RIch Marron - I really like this formula and color but I think it's been discontinued.

Tossed:

Bite Amuse Bouche Mauvember 2016 - This color is just not flattering on my skintone. And it's getting old so no sense to keep it.

Glossier Gen G Leo - This smells like fish oil. This is the original formula so it's time to go.

Stowaway Blush Rose - This is a nice blush however it is getting old and starting to irritate my skin.

ColourPop Blotted Lip in Doozy & Soda Pop - I do not like the way this feels.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn’t use up any beauty products this week but I did a declutter of some Covergirl Trublend blushes and bronzers. They have obvious shimmer in them and I was not reaching for them at all. I also got rid of a Rimmel coral shade of blush too as I did not use it either. I prefer my Revlon and Maybelline blushes and bronzers and the Canadian drugstore brand Annabelle’s blushes.

I have some Essence highlighters which I may declutter in the future as they are scented and I cannot get the scent to go away by leaving the compacts open and airing them out.