Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/1?

Hooray for Friday!

This week I used up:

Dove Wintercare Bodywash, replaced with same. A year-round staple for me.

L'Oreal Micellar Water and replaced with same. (I prefer this to other brands as it doesn't seem to leave a film on my skin as some do.)

A Carmex Lip Balm, I have these on hand ALWAYS!

Love your weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

finally---used up Paulas Choice AHA 8%, stuff.  Now on to another PC  product like that but different. Tossed out alot of yucky old stuff---remember Mojave Magic---found the yellow powder , something to counteract the blueness (?) and Mirenesse foundation from HsN years ago----yikes----got rid of that too. Have some empty drawers now. 

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

NYX Proof It Mascara Top Coat - I use this over any regular mascara to waterproof it.  It stays on but is easier to remove than waterproof mascara.  Replaced with the same.

Orly Bonder base coat - This was fine but nothing special.  Replacing with a Zoya base coat.

Tossed:

bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 The Magic Touch - This is old so I'm tossing it since I hit pan.  Feels great to hit pan.

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend!

I used up: 

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray 8oz-this smelled delicious but that was about all I liked about it. I couldn't tell where it did anything to help set my curls and I thought the spray was messy to use. These sprays seem to be all the rage so I thought I'd try one but it's not for me. Not a repurchase.

Tarte lipstick mini in "living". I got this in a try me kit from Sephora at Christmas 2016. I don't usually wear lipstick but this was a very nice formula, just a little darker shade than I prefer. I have other lippies here to use. 

Tossed a Wet N Wild eyeliner in a purple color-I tried using this twice and it crumbled and flaked all over my lids and my face. I've never had a liner do that before. It went to the trash. I have another purple liner here from Ulta to use. 

That's it for me, see you next week!

Respected Contributor

@aprilskieswrote:

L’Oréal Root spray - replaced with same. Tired of touching my hair and coming away with colored fingers but I do need this as roots just show too fast and it extends my coloring time. 

@aprilskies Yes, I have the same problem witht eh Loreal Root Spray. It is pretty messy. But I still need to use for the same reason you do.

Trusted Contributor

@Oshare-girl  Have to tell you, I love the Orly Bonder base coat.

No power last Friday so I missed out on posting.