Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/8?

I used up my Chuda. I need a dupe of this product. I loved it. 😊

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties! I had a good week using up products this week after a couple of slow months. I used up:

Acure Organics Radically Rejuvenating eye cream 1oz- I bought this to help moisturize my under eye area, I thought it would help with the wrinkles and crinkles. I didn't find it to be hydrating at all so not a repurchase

Pacifica Persian Rose hair and body mist 6oz- this was a very nice, true rose scent, and the scent stayed true all day. I liked it at first but tired of it quickly, so I don't think I'll replace it for that reason, but for those that like nice rose scents it's really good

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips eyeliner- this came in a 3 pack for nude eyes, it was the lightest color, I think it's taupe. I really liked this liner on my bottom lid and would repurchase it when the other 2 colors in the trio are gone. If I don't get the 3 pack I would consider another single taupe liner for the bottom lid, it's not nearly as harsh as the darker colors. I didn't think that I would like this light color and was surprised to find that I really did

Avalon Organics Intense Defense Vit C cleansing milk 8.5oz- this has been mo go-to morning cleanser for a while now, doesn't dry out my skin, replaced with the same

Andalou Naturals Utra Sheer Daily Defense moisturizer with SPF 18 2.7oz- this is my go-to morning moisturizer and I replaced this with the same too

That's it for me this week, I hope to have something more to report next week too!

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Saturday, Ladies!   

BBW Shower Gel and Shea Butter in "Vanilla Bean Noel" -- Last of that for this year.  Will repurchase next year because I love that scent!   Replaced with BBW "In The Stars."  New to me - like it.

Mally's Perfect Prep Neutralizing Primer - does what it promises and always replace with same.  This is good stuff!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I mentioned this in a thread I created but here goes.

1.  Deep Steep vanilla coconut body butter.

2.  Nature's Gate Shea Butter Mint body butter w/coconut oil

3.  Out of Africa Almond shea butter body lotion

All of the above were under $10.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Nooni Snowflake Jelly Cleansing Oil - This was a good and fun to use oil gel cleanser. It worked well as a first cleanse, followed by Cetaphil as a second cleanse. It's a little pricey so I buy it when Ulta has a 20% off coupon. I will replace it with the same from the stash.

Tossed:

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk - I always forget that I don't like this. It's thick and hard to spread on my eyelid. I haven't touched it in over a year. I won't forget the next time. Not a repurchase.

Honeyskin Ultimate Face & Body Cream - I heard about this from a YouTuber but didn't enjoy using it. It has gone bad. Not a repurchase.

Occasional Contributor

I used up a couple things:

Skin Ceuticals Retexturing Activator - it absorbed into the skin well but I didn’t see any changes from using it. 

Dr. Denese HydroShield Cleansing Cream 8 fl. oz  - very nice. It took all my makeup off and didn’t bother my eyes. 

Tatcha Luminous deep hydrating firming serum .34 fl. oz - loved the slight scent and it absorbed nicely. 

Tossed:

Diane Young Coneflower Facialine Firmer - I don’t think this did anything and it was pretty old. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Camp Cosmetics Creme de la Camp- nice body cream now discontinued. Replaced with Philosophy Amazing Grace Whipped Body creme from stash.

WEN Pomegranate CC- will replace with a WEN CC in the stash, not sure yet which scent I am in the mood for.

Raw Sugar Lemon Body Wash- used up as handsoap at kitchen sink, very nice. replaced with Fortune Cookie Soap Butterbeer Bodywash from stash.

Gave away several eyeshadow palettes, and singles that were gently if at all used to my sister she mentioned she needed neutrals for everyday looks, she said it was like Christmas getting them, I still have way more than enough, I have been really enjoying my shadow sticks again and tend to wear the same two every day. Made me so happy to share! It is amazing when I went thru my eyeshadows how so many of my palettes looked exactly the same! 

Have a good week all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24