Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/7?

Nothing for me this week....  @Jacie, I also have a box of Coty Airspun that's old as the hills and I just can't part with it for some reason.   Probably should.

Happy weekend!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Nothing for me this week either! Hopefully I'll have something next week! Have a great weekend everyone!

Honored Contributor

Hi Ladies!

Finally used up 2 items this week!

Used up a travel sized Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer (0.16 Oz.) Replaced with the new Lancôme Prime It Boost It (0.33 Oz.)

Used up a L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Light Brunette shade. Replaced with same from my stash.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

Nothing for me this week....  @Jacie, I also have a box of Coty Airspun that's old as the hills and I just can't part with it for some reason.   Probably should.

Happy weekend!

@tototwo 

Treat yourself to a new one! They are $6 at WalMart

Valued Contributor

Hi Beauties!  The weekend is almost over and I'm late chiming in.  I enjoy reading all the posts.  

Nothing used up this week but I tossed an Elf Camo Concealer as the color wasn't right and it is too drying.  I just purchased one of the hydrating versions of this concealer and like it a lot more.  It still won't replace my Tarte Shape Tape which I only use on the inner corners of my eyes where I have purplish discoloration.  No concealer under my eyes where the wrinkles are present!

Stay safe and warm; we're getting a bit of snow here in Michigan today.

Esteemed Contributor

This week I only used up half a box of L’Oreal Preference hair color in the shade 50 medium neutral brown.

I decluttered some Essence nude lip glosses as they became sticky feeling.