Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/7?

Good morning, Beauties!

Everything I used up this week are mini-sized products.

I used Bite Lip Crayon in Glace. It was a Sephora Birthday Gift a few years ago. It is a nice color.

1oz of Ultra Repair Cream in Pink Grapefruit.  Very nice.  Nice light scent, too.

1 sample packet of Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation and Quench Primer.  The primer feels very light and comfortable. The foundation did not cover anything for me.  

That is all for me this week.  Share your empties and tosses.

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/7?

@momoftwo2007   Didn't exactly use up yet, but had a coupon + sale on my L'Oréal Paradise mascara. Purchased 2. I also replenished my Laura Mercier perfume.

Respected Contributor

I used up a Lancome Lash Primer (in the white tube).

Also a small sample of Nest's PARADISE fragrance (my favorite in this line)

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Nothing for me this week, Ladies, have a great weekend!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Only thing I used up:

Almay Thick Is In Mascara - full size.  I replaced with the same.  

Everyone have a great weekend. 

Respected Contributor

This week I used up:

Elf Clear Mascara, use to groom my brows and keep them in place!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleansing Towlettes, thought I would try these since I like the lotions and balm so much, These were AWFUL. Going back to the Hydrating ones that I love and have used forever.

Tossed:

Coty Airspun Powder, old as the hills. Replaced with Elizabeth Arden Powder that I discovered from an influencer and it is fabulous!

Maybelline FIT Me Powder, again really old. Nice loose powder, would buy again!

Have a great week!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

Nars lip liner - no idea what color as printing wore off.   Just OK, wouldn't buy again.   Will replace with Revlon lip liner in Pink/Rose which works as a good neutral color on me  for pink/nudes as well as rose lipsticks and totally stops any bleeding. 

Shimmer Lights shampoo  I have blonde highlighted hair and really like this shampoo. 

@momoftwo2007 I had a package of 4 deluxe samples of that Tarte foundation and although the colors were OK, agree that the coverage is not good at all. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

hi beauties!!!!   Snowy day in SW PA.  I used up:

Shi perfume 1.7 oz  - finally used up one perfume!!! No replacement as I have 15 open perfumes still to use up.  

Nothing else finished up this week.  Have a good weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

Used up:

-Pacifica Crystal Melon Makeup Removing Wipes (10 ct). This was a free gift.  I used them to wipe off my makeup brushes after use.  Not something I would purchase.  Too much scent, and the reviews said they were drying to skin.

-Honeybee Gardens lip balm in Vanilla Pie.  I love this flavor.  It's easy to go through a tube of it quickly, because it's so soft.  So I use it as a nighttime product, and it works really well.  It's getting harder to find, but I saw an 8-pk on Hautelook so ordered that.  In the future I may have to order directly from the Honeybee Gardens website if I want it.  Not sure if I will do that or not.  But I do really like it.

-3 oz. B&BW Georgia Peach & Sweet Tea body lotion.  Most of the B&BW scents are too strong for me now, so I'm trying to use stuff up as foot cream or mixed with unscented lotion to make them tolerable.

Tossed:

-Alba Botanica Fast Fix For a Pimple.  Has sulfur in it.  Not a fan.

-Kora Organics Turmeric Brightening & Exfoliating Mask sample.  I did have this on my face for a bit, but the smell made me wonder if I should.  Then I took a look at the ingredients.  It is heavily scented, and the exfoliating granules are ground up quartz. (!?!?!)  The stuff looks like 💩, smells like toilet bowl cleaner and has ground up stone in it. 🤦‍♀️  I rinsed that off of my face as soon as I realized what garbage it is.

That's all for this week.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Powder mini - This was a nice, really finely milled powder. But it was a little too peachy colored for me so I mixed in the Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder sample size. Then it was perfect. It also smells peachy, which isn't my preference. I wouldn't repurchase it because of the shade, but it was a nice powder after I doctored it up.