Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/23?

SKINN Essential Radiance Body Butter.  Have one more in stash but will not reorder as prefer the Body Butter Extreme as more moisturizing.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Happy Friday everyone!

This week  finished my second tube of Tarte Lights, Cameras, Mascara, that's 2 out of the 3 tubes in special offer from QVC.  Have one more to go.  Hope all have a great weekend.

Respected Contributor

Good Evening Beauties, 

I Know I am kind of late, but here's my list.

1. Zest Aquamarine Body Wash 18oz. This is a nice body wash which really surprised me. I would buy this again, but right now I have 2 more bottles of different brands in the shower.

2.Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream 0.25oz. I got this in a sample bag at Sephora. I priced this out and it's kind of expensive. Now I know why I liked it. I won't be purchasing this anytime soon.

3.Crabtree & Evelyn Lily hand therapy cream 0.09 oz. size. This came in a Sample box at Christmas. I believe there were 6 tubes of different scents. I like the Crabtree & Evelyn hand creams. I replaced with the Iris scent. These are nice to put into your purse.

4.Shea Moisture Dragon's Blood and Coffee Cherry Instant Rebound Eye Cream in the tube. It states it is for Stressed Under eye skin. I love this product and replaced with the same.

5. Last, but not least is a tube of Yves Rocher Anti-Age Global  for the eye. This is another very nice eye cream. I had just a little left so I finished this up this morning. I would also repurchase this one. It does a nice job in moisturizing the eye area without any sting or itching. 

Well, gals, that's it for this week.

See you all next Friday~~ Have a Great Week!

Trusted Contributor

It's been a good week.

Used up:

Korres Body Butter in Apple Blossom - This is a nice lotion and I have one more in the stash.  I usually buy them from Hautelook at a good discount.

Lush Naked Shower Gel Rose Jam - Love this seasonal scent and I wanted to try the bottle-less version.  I still think this gets used up faster than liquid shower gel.  Replacing with the Twilight scent.  I only buy this during the holiday BOGO sale.

Innersense Harmonic Healing Oil - Got this in a Beauty Heroes box last year.  It's supposed to be a hair oil but I noticed it was giving me breakouts on my neck so I used it mixed in with my body lotion instead.  I don't know why it's so comedogenic on my neck but not the rest of my body.

Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara mini - I ended up really liking this mascara.  The brush is huge but it lays down a nice coating of mascara.  I got this in a Sephora sampling set with a certificate to purchase a full size.  I'm going to redeem it for a full size of this.

Tossed:

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer - This was the wrong color for me and super thick.  It was so cheap and on sale so I caved but it was a waste.

Max & Me Circle of Protection mini - This was another body oil that came in a Beauty Heroes box.  I liked the scent but so did the ants!  They swarmed the bottle so I had to throw it out. 

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties! 

Used up:

Marc Jacobs mascara mini-this was the last one in a set of 5 I got from a Sephora Lash set over a year ago. I liked it and would consider purchasing it. I have 2 Wet N Wild ones here right now and I don't care for either one, so I need to look for something else soon

Dermasil lotion 10oz-I always keep this on hand because it's just a basic unscented lotion and sometimes I just don't want a scent. Plus it's something my boys can use. I actually replaced it with the cocoa butter formula which I like even better, the scent if very mild but the formula is creamier

Spa Haus Skin Relief body wash 16oz- this wasn't my favorite Spa Haus body wash, but I'm not that fussy about body wash. I replaced it with a different scent 

That's all for me, have a great weekend everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used up a L'Oreal Ombrelle facial sunscreen SPF 50. This is a nice chemical sunscreen as it doesn't look white and pasty on my face and it plays well with foundation or CC creams.

I used up a box of Revlon Colorsilk hair color in 41 medium brown. I also gave away some makeup primers, NYX shine control and another NYX primer as they are too drying on my face.

Edited to add that some makeup just doesn't play nicely with my suncreens and some of my older sunscreens have become difficult to blend well on my face without leaving white streaks so I also tossed them out including Almay foundations which are settling into pores and Cerave mineral sunscreen (the yellow and white tubes). I also tossed out the setting powders that I tried due to youtube beauty gurus as they don't work for me.