Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/23?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope you all had a great week and will be having a safe and happy weekend. This week  used up;

Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar and Fig Body Lotion - 8oz Key notes: Fresh Fig, Coconut Milk, Caramelized Brown Sugar. Have another in stash

Yves Rocher Spicy Vanilla Shower Gel - 6.7oz  Limited edition for 2017 holidays. Discontinued.

That's it for me. What did you use up?

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/23?

I used up

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Cleansing Gel  I love the the scent and the feel of this cleanser.  But I probably won't repurchase.  It's fine as a second step of cleansing, but for stand alone cleansing, it doesn't wash off all my makeup completely.  Also the product has a 6 month period-after-opening expiration date.  I had it for a year and it seems fine. But it just gives me pause to see it has such a short expiration date.

I gave away 

a big bottle of Marc Jacob Daisy perfume.  It smells great in the store, but on my skin,it smells bad.  

I tossed

a bottle of Neutrogena Skinclearing Foundation.  It oxidizes so badly on my skin. It makes me look orange.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick (nude in the city)-- don't care for the smell, and the color is too light for me.

NYX Matte Lipstick (Euro Trash)--It is very drying.  

Have a great weekend, Beauties.  

And thank you @joseygirl for this thread to remind us to use up what we have.  It is extremely helpful for me.

Respected Contributor

I was not here last week, so for two weeks I used up

B&B Cucumber Melon Shower Gel-replaced with same from my stash when I got them on sale

Kardashian perfume-loved it, but replaced with D&G Light Blue from my stash

Aveda Hand Therapy Lotion-replaced with Gold Bond from my stash

Chapstick (Cherry)-replaced with same from stash

Fructis Curl Construct Mousse-replaced with same

Tresseme' Shampoo (purchased in a pinch, will not rebuy) replaced with Pureology Hydrate Pure Shampoo (my usual)

That was probably it for two (or three) weeks, glad to use up some items from my stash!

Have a great week everyone!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

This week I used up:

Neutrogena Hydrating Serum, love this and will re-purchase! Keeps my skin moisturized all day!

Lano Everywhere Multi-Cream. Save your money, many drugstore creams do better at 1/3 the price.

One Carmex Lipbalm, replaced with same.

See you next week!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I used up:

Herbal Essences Body Envy Hairspray - full size.  I don't care for this hairspray.   It is way too stiff of a hold for my hair.   I am going back to my normal Got 2 B volumizing hs.

I donated a ton of items to a women's shelter.  Lots of soaps, lotions, toothbrushes from my dentist, body washes and haircare items. 

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdivawrote:

I used up:

Herbal Essences Body Envy Hairspray - full size.  I don't care for this hairspray.   It is way too stiff of a hold for my hair.   I am going back to my normal Got 2 B volumizing hs.

I donated a ton of items to a women's shelter.  Lots of soaps, lotions, toothbrushes from my dentist, body washes and haircare items. 

@Lipstickdiva  I am sure that the women's shelter will appreciate it very much!!  I am also in the process of starting a box of items to take to my local food pantry (where it takes new and unopened items). 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva how nice of you to donate so much.

@redwingsgal I love DG light blue.

I tossed some old lip balms this week.  Also tossed a Batiste dry shampoo.  It didn't work well for some reason.  I read some people felt it contributed to hair loss😲.  I won't repurchase as I have some Philosophy in my stash.

Respected Contributor

Hello everyone,

I used up two 6 ounce bottles of Philosophy Body Wash- Snow Angel and Pink Chocolate Macaroon  I have plenty in my stash to replace.

Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Make Up  I really liked this foundation but I can't find it in the drug store and I need to replace ASAP so I am going to try Neutrogena Hydroboost Hydrating Tint. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Used up this week several things:

Lancôme Sample Visionnaire Face Cream — very nice & non greasy. Might consider as a replacement for the Lancôme Renergie line.

Lancôme Sample Skin Feels Good Multitasking, Hydrating Skin Tint in 01N Nude Vanilla & 02C Natural Blond shades — both shades were light coverage as a substitute for a liquid foundation. The Nude Vanilla was more in line with the Lancôme Teint Idole 210N shade I usually wear. The Natural Blond looked like I had a bronzer on. Would I buy this? Maybe if I wanted light to medium coverage. It doesn’t have much sunscreen in it.

Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream 2.6 Oz. jar— replaced with same but smaller jar  —probably a GWP jar.

Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Eye Cream 0.5 Oz. jar — replaced with same sized jar.

Lancôme Drama Liqui Pencil In Noir Intense (black) shade — replaced with GWP Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil Perversion (black) shade 

Origins Ginger Burst Body Wash 1.7 Oz. tube — place with small bottle of The Body Shop Frosted Plum Body Wash

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Hello and happy Friday!

This week I used up:

Laura Geller Baked Italian marble lipstick in Riviera.  These are very much like a lip balm with a hint of color.  I used it on top of lipsticks that were too dry.  I will choose another lipstick from my stash.  

Native deodorant in unscented.  Replacing with their lavendar pear scent.  I love this alluminum-free deodorant.  

That's it for this week.  Enjoy the weekend!