Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/22?

TGIF, Beauties and @joseygirl !

I used up:

full size tube of Andalou Leave-In Conditioner-- It is just okay. I am not going to repurchase.

full size bottle of Paula's Choice 2% BHA--I like it a lot. But I may look into drugstore alternatives in the future.

0.67 oz of Make Prem Black Cleansing Water-- It works as well as my Garnier Micellar Water, but it feels more moisturizing.  I may purchase the full size in the future. I am really impressed by all the Make Prem samples that I tried so far.

I tossed:

a bottle of Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation-- I think it makes me breakout.

A tube of Clinique Lipstick and Covergril Oh Sugar Lipbalm-- I just can't go through lipsticks quick enough before they got too old. These are more than 2 years old.

I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/22?

I used up:

Dermalogica Ultra Calming Cleanser  - I love this cleanser.  It is great for sensitive skin, I never get any irritation from it.  I have another stashed away.  I like to use this with the precleanse.

Philosophy Uplifting Miracle Worker - I used up a sample so I didn't get the 4 weeks in to see real results, but this felt very nice and soothing on my neck and face.  Would consider buying this.  This seems like a good moisurizer for colder months.  Again, no irritation at all.

Almay eye liner - I tossed this, broken.  I am going to stick to Stila and Lancome from now on, or at least try to.

I tossed a few expired product like toothpaste and mouthwash that I found while cleaning out a shelf.  That's it for me for now.  Hope everyone enjoys the weekend.  Spring is getting closer.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine is a 2 week total.  I used up:

TreSemme Volumizing Mousse - full size.  I wouldn't buy this again.  It doesn't do much for my hair and it's so hard to depress the nozzle and get it out of the can.

Perlier Hand Cream - super size.  I bought this over 2 years ago from HSN.  It was the jumbo size with the pump.  I had it on my desk at work and used it daily.  I liked it but replaced with a smaller tube I had at home.

Mally Eyeshadow Stick - full size.  I don't remember what the color was.  This stick came in the GWP bag QVC gave away during an event they had.  I like Mally's shadow sticks.  I just never buy them because I have so many powder shadow. 

@momoftwo2007 , if you find a drugstore alternative to the Paula's Choice product, let me know.  I can't find anything comparable.  I love that product.  I was looking on the PC website and I think I'm going to ask about some of the bha products in cream form.  I know this is going to sound nuts but I think that BHA solution is taking off the top coat of my polish on my right hand, the hand I use to hold the cottonball and put it on my face. LOL  I get my nails done and after a week, the tops on just that hand look awful. 

Esteemed Contributor

Funny, I use the Paula's Choice BHA product too.  It lasts a long time for me since I don't use it every day.  I rotate with Differin cream in the cold weather.  

Respected Contributor

A good week for me!

Used Up:

Maybelline Instant Age-Rewind Concealer, replaced with same.

L'Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara, just OK for me, I use others I like more.

Lancome Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara, dries out quickly! Won't purchase again.

NYX Brow Mascara, replaced with same.

Neutrogena Hydrating Make Up Towelettes, replaced with same.

Cheers to a great weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Happy Friday everyone!

Used up this week a spray sample of Sun di Gioia eau de parfum by Giorgio Armani

Replaced with a spray sample of Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum.

Finished a Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm in tube. Replace with Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm in stick form.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I used up 

LG BnB in Medium-Replaced with same

Maybelline Waterproof Eyeliner-Don't know the exact name, but replace with similar liner, I tried Lancome and I hated it, back to drugstore brand for me for now

Have a great weekend ladies!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

As usual, a half box of hair color to dye my roots. I’m also going to be tossing out travel sized liquid items I don’t intend to bring back from vacation in my carry on bag including a Clairol tube of conditioner and a Dove stick antiperspirant as I need to make room in my travel bag for a Tocca Stella fragrance git set and 3 lipsticks purchased while in Las Vegas. I’m not going to bring home a Bite Beauty mini lipstick and lip crayon liner freebie set from Sephora as they smell rancid. Also I’m going to toss a saline nose wash which has helped me from getting a nosebleed due to the dry air here in Las Vegas.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Mine is a 2 week total.  I used up:

TreSemme Volumizing Mousse - full size.  I wouldn't buy this again.  It doesn't do much for my hair and it's so hard to depress the nozzle and get it out of the can.

Perlier Hand Cream - super size.  I bought this over 2 years ago from HSN.  It was the jumbo size with the pump.  I had it on my desk at work and used it daily.  I liked it but replaced with a smaller tube I had at home.

Mally Eyeshadow Stick - full size.  I don't remember what the color was.  This stick came in the GWP bag QVC gave away during an event they had.  I like Mally's shadow sticks.  I just never buy them because I have so many powder shadow. 

@momoftwo2007 , if you find a drugstore alternative to the Paula's Choice product, let me know.  I can't find anything comparable.  I love that product.  I was looking on the PC website and I think I'm going to ask about some of the bha products in cream form.  I know this is going to sound nuts but I think that BHA solution is taking off the top coat of my polish on my right hand, the hand I use to hold the cottonball and put it on my face. LOL  I get my nails done and after a week, the tops on just that hand look awful. 

@Lipstickdiva  I just saw there is Paula's Choice itmes on Zulily today. I might get my 2% BHA liquid from there today.

Trusted Contributor

Happy weekend everybody.  Seemed like an odd/off work week. Monday holiday, Tuesday was rather like a Friday with incoming snow storm.  Off Wednesday and now today is Friday.  I like this!

Nothing to report this week.