Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/14?

Good morning and Happy Valentines Day, Beauties! 

I used up a small size of Belief The True Cream Aqua Bomb.  I love how this cream feels. I will definitely purchase the large size after all my other moisturizers are used up (which will be a long time).

I also used up a small size of the Korres Olive Body Butter in Sea Salt. I really don't care for the Sea Salt scent.  I had to use it by using them mostly on my legs (away from my nose).

That is all for me today. Share your empties and tosses.

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/14?

Just one thing for me this week!

Nick Chavez Plump n' Thick Advanced Hairspray, HG for me. Replaced with same!

Have a great weekend!
"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

Used up a Soap & Glory body butter. Replaced with a smaller one of same purchased on sale.

Tossed something else; don't remember what. Mascara?

Honored Contributor

Good morning beauties.  I had a slow week.  Used up:

Clean & Clear Foaming Facewash - full size. Replaced with the same. This is a staple for me.

Philosophy Living Grace Perfume Spray - 4oz size.  I have a ton of fragrance so I'm going to hold out but this is one of my favorites so I definitely will repurchase.

@momoftwo2007, funny you say that about the Korres Sea Salt because it's one of my faves.  LOL Just goes to show how different we all are.   Woman Happy 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Used up several items, but on a NO BUY except skincare after a major makeup purge yesterday...appalling how much stuff I had. 

I did use up my Eucerin Body Wash (a new discovery for black sock "dandruff") & did repurchase

Also finished and purchased another Obagi Vit. C serum 

Enjoy your Valentine's Day ❤️!

Respected Contributor

Nothing again for me this week, have a great weekend ladies!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I threw out a Laura Geller lash boss max mascara that had dried up.  It was a great mascara. No need to replace it my mascara collection is massive!  Happy V-day and enjoy your weekend!

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday & Happy Heart Day!

Used up 2 items this week.

1) Origins Comfort Mood Whipped Vanilla Body Soufflé (3 Oz. jar) replaced with another Origins Body Soufflé 3 Oz. jar of Gloomaway Grapefruit scent

2) Lancôme Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector Cream (1.7 Oz. jar) 

replaced with Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb Cream (1.7 Oz. jar)

I like the Origins products which I am using as a hand cream. These jars were part of a Holiday Quad Set from several years ago.

The Lancôme Night Cream used nightly, lasted at least a year for me. I like it & I just ordered another one from Lancôme. 

I plan on using the Moisture Bomb twice a day -- after showering & at night before bed to use it up. I have a 2nd jar to use from my stash after that.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Good morning beauties.  I had a slow week.  Used up:

Clean & Clear Foaming Facewash - full size. Replaced with the same. This is a staple for me.

Philosophy Living Grace Perfume Spray - 4oz size.  I have a ton of fragrance so I'm going to hold out but this is one of my favorites so I definitely will repurchase.

@momoftwo2007, funny you say that about the Korres Sea Salt because it's one of my faves.  LOL Just goes to show how different we all are.   Woman Happy 

@Lipstickdiva  YES, I am especially picky about scents. That is way I bought a set of Korres body butters (all in travel sizes) to try to see which scent I like.  I also have a set of mini sized Perlier body butters for the same reason.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Used up several items, but on a NO BUY except skincare after a major makeup purge yesterday...appalling how much stuff I had. 

I did use up my Eucerin Body Wash (a new discovery for black sock "dandruff") & did repurchase

Also finished and purchased another Obagi Vit. C serum 

Enjoy your Valentine's Day ❤️!

@Shanus   I am going to do a Beauty Prodcut NO BUY soon (when Lent starts). I definitely have way too much product, too.