Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/1?

Good Morning, Beauties, and @joseygirl, join us if you see this. We miss you!

I used up:

Treets Traditions Energising Secret Foaming Shower Gel-- it is pretty good, but I probably won't repurchse, since I prefer bar soap.

Chapstick Total Hydration-- much better than regular Chapstick. But I am using Beekman Lip Balm for now.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer-- It is ok.  Still searching for the perfect concealer.

Dead Sea Essentials milk and honey Whipped Body Cream-- it is super thick, and I used it on my feet.  But I am not going to repurchase. It is way too thick for me.

I tossed two mini sized of Clinique's Cubby Stick Intense lip balm in 03 mightiest maraschino and 08 Grandest Grape.  I got it in the set of 4, and I love the two lighter shades. They are perfect as lip balms.  The intense are not good as balms, and not long lasting as lipsticks.

That is it for me this week.  I hope that you all have a great weekend! 

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/1?

Used up:

Dove Wintercare Body Wash-replaced with same.

Tossed:

Tarlette in Bloom Palette, couldn't make this blend correctly after a gazillion times of trying to make it look good. Eyeshadow should be easy! I have drugstore shadows that surpassed this one!

Stay warm!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Happy Friday ladies.  If you are in a cold weather area, hope you all came out of that weather unscathed.  We are still chilly today but we are going to warm up throughout the weekend.

I used up:

Perfect Purity Hairspray - full size.  This was a Dollar Tree find.  It was a little too sticky and even though it said unscented, it had a scent that I didn't like.  For a $1.00 hairspray it was decent but not a continual use spray.  I replaced with Biolage.

Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash - full size.  This is a staple in my skincare routine.  I replaced with the same. 

Arbonne FN5 Scrub - full size.   This was an okay scrub but not one I'd purchase again.  I was invited to an Arbonne party several years ago and finally used this up.

Doll 10 Lip Crayon in Bubbly - full size.  I love this color.  I bought a set of 4 of these crayons and this is definitely my favorite color out of the batch. My issue is the crayons are soft.  So soft you have to be careful applying or they will smash and they are so soft they make a mess out of the bullet and lid.   

Have a safe and happy weekend beauties!

Respected Contributor

Happy Superbowl weekend for those who partake!

Laura Geller Eye Spackle Primer-Replaced with same, will never be without this product

B&B Shower Gel (Sweet Pea)-This was a gift, replaced with Philosophy Carmel Apple Body Wash that I am not loving the scent but will use it up

Lancome Waterproof Mascara and Primer-I did not like this product, replaced with Maybelline that I prefer much more and the price is right!!

Have a good weekend everyone!!  Stay safe!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Happy Friday & Super Bowl Weekend! 

I started to use up some of the small fragrance samplers that you get with orders.

Viva La Juicy Sucré 

Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Hi everyone.  I hope you are safe and warm.  We got up to 15 degrees today and will be at 50 on Monday.  That's Michigan!

Just used up one thing this week:

Maelove The Glow Maker vitamin C serum.  I really like this and have already replaced it.

Tossed:  Clinique Stay Matte foundation.  I used to like this a lot but my skin is drier now, especially in the winter and the tube was really old so out it went.  I'm trying to pare down my makeup collection.

Have a great weekend!

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

I finished these a few weeks ago by using them as eyeshadow primers.

ColourPop No Filter Concealers Lt & Med - I noticed that they oxidize A LOT. Immediately after I swiped them on, they darkened. 

Respected Contributor

Nothing for me this week, but I'm getting close on a couple of things, so maybe I'll have something to report soon. It's been really slow over here the last month or so using items up. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Skinn Olive & Enzyme Makeup Remover Clothes- my favorite. Love the orange smell, replaced with same from stash.

Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil for Body Vanilla Fig- yuk. This was old, not sure if it was discontinued. Did not like anything about it, the scent, texture and how it performed. Glad it is gone. 

Travel size The Body Shop Papaya Shower Gel- used up as handsoap in my foaming hand soap dispenser. I liked it, replaced with The Body Shop Satsuma scent from stash. Trying to use up all my travel size shower gels this way. Those little guys have started to multiply! 

Have a good weekend all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Saturday!

L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara.   Replaced with CG Clump Crusher for a change, but have decided I don't like the Clump Crusher.  Will switch back to L'oreal eventually.

L'oreal Mascara Primer -- I replace this every 3 months at the same time I replace my mascara.

Mally's Neutralizing Perfect Prep Primer -- replaced with same, as usual.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt