Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/8?

Happy Friday Beauties,

I was able to get through a couple of things. This week I used up; 

Avon Foot Works Overnight Renewing Foot Cream - 3.4oz  I like the Avon Foot Works products and they work for me , I will repurchase this.

Yves Rocher I (Heart) my Planet Radiance Shampoo - 10oz  It has a very pleasent "green" fragrance, that is not over powering. I have two more in stash.

Waht did you use up?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/8?

Good Morning Beauties!

This week it was Cover Girl Lashblast mascara.

Grabbed CG Clump Crusher from the stash to replace.

I buy these from Dollar General when they are on sale, and with a coupon they run about $5.00. Works better than the $$$ brands for me.

@joseygirl: I am another fan of many Avon products, including the Footworks line.

Trusted Contributor

Happy Friday, Joseygirl, and thanks for the start!  This week I can contribute!  Yay!  Finished a Chanel primer.  Expensive and liked.  Replaced with Algenist color correcting primer - so far love this.  It's a matte finish instead of feeling as though I'm putting a slick finish on.  Also finished a tube of Perlier Carribean Vanilla body butter.  Replace with a Josie Maran butter from the TSV last year which included 10 smaller sized tubs.  I have more of both in stash.

Respected Contributor

Bumble and Bumble Quenching Complex Now I will finish up my sample tube of Living Proof Nurishing Cream.

Trusted Contributor

Skinn PM large cleanser

Skinn lip 6X balm in mango

Skinn lip 6X original serum

Skinn Softening Essence

Sensodyne toothpaste

My purple shampoo

Denture cleaner for my retainer

Deodorant

BB cream

I used up a lot of "stuff" this past week Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I used up my huge Kiehl’s Creme de Corps body lotion. Expensive stuff, but works great. I try to stretch it out by alternating w/ Cerave. 

Respected Contributor

I didn't use up any full size items.

I only used up a few sample packets:

Garnier Moisture Bomb 

Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb

(Both of those feel really moisturizing)

Loreal Infallible Paints in Nude Star (lovely color. It's like a gloss/lipstick, or melted lipstick).

All these samples are very nice, and I might purchase the full size if there is a sale.

Happy Friday, Beauties!

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday!

I used up this week 

Origins Gin-Zing 1 Ozs.moisturizer replaced with The Body Shop 1.69 Ozs. Pink Grapwfruit Body Butter.

I like both of them. The scent IMO lasted longer with The Body Shop product. I have a full sized Origins Gin-Zing Moisturizer (1.7 Ozs,) I am using as a foot/hand cream at night. 

L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette shade replaced with same. 

Made a substantial donation of various unused or gently used makeup products to Project Beauty Share. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Hello Beauties!

This week I used up a tin of Benefit Bathina that I had recieved as a gift a long time ago. This is a fabulous gift as I would never purchase this for myself! It is a body balm that smells to me, faintly of roses. It makes skin shimmer ever so slightly. It's lovely.

That all!

Enjoy the weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Helllo Beauties,

This week I used up the following:

1. Philosophy White Cherry shower gel. 6oz replaced with Philosophy Sparkling Holly berries shower gel 6oz. I like the smaller sizes I can get at TJ Maxx. Otherwise I tire of some of the fragrances in the larger bottles.

2. e.l. f. Daily face cleanser. I l iked this at first and I did purchase again, but this now seems to dry out my skin. I finished this tube up and I don't believe I will repurchase. 5oz- I am now using my Lancome comfort cleanser at night and Neutrogena foaming cleanser in the shower.

That's it for this week. Have a Great Weekend.

See you all next Friday~~