Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/7?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope you all had a good week and are fooking forward to a safe and happy weekend. I did not use up nything this, however, I have a long list of produts on the "hit list" for next week. What did you use up?

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/7?

[ Edited ]

I finally used up a couple of things?

Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid - full size.  This is a go to for me so I replaced with another.

Pantene Hairspray - full size.  This was a desperation purchase while I waited to get something else from my hairstylist.  This actually wasn't bad and the smell was okay.  I replaced with Biolage Complete Control.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday!

Used up 2 items:: a Lancôme Tresor Midnight Rose bottle of perfume. Replaced with an open bottle of Lancôme La Vie Est Belle perfume.

Finished completely an Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Voodoo color. It was a travel sized pencil. Will be replaced with another travel sized one from a travel set I bought for Christmas. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Hello!

Just some Neutrogena Hydrating Make-up Wipes (replaced with same) and Dove Shower Foam (replaced with a Caress Body wash)!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Regular Contributor

I finished up a bottle of Peter Thomas Roth mega rich body wash and It Cosmetics je ne said quoi lip balm and lip gloss. I love these and replaced all with the same!! 

Happy Weekend to all!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel 3.3 oz - Love this and will repurchase it every year in the Lush BOGO sale after Christmas. 

Honeyskin Face & Body Cleanser - Used this as a second cleanse, but not necessary. It's a non-foaming, unscented gentle cleanser. Not a repurchase.

Milani Make It Last Setting Spray - This is a nice spray but the spray isn't good. I put it in an old UD All Nighter bottle and like it much better. I have another in the stash and also the original UD All Nighter setting spray, which is my favorite.

belif Hungarian Water Essence mini - This is a nice hydrating layer. In the summer it's the only layer, in the winter it will be layered under a lotion. I repurchased the full size.

I can tell it's almost the end of the year. A lot of my products are finishing up now.

Honored Contributor

I’ve stayed home a few days this week...so happy with no makeup on. I did purchase 2 Bobbi Brown Ballet Pink lip pencils from Nordstrom (on sale). That color is discontinued on the BB site. 

Respected Contributor

I used up :

Loreal Pure Clay Cleanser (mini size)--it feels more like a mask rather than cleanser.  But I love how it makes my skin feel afterwards.  I might purchase a full size in the future.

Simple Micellar Make up Remover Eye Pads--It removes eye makeup pretty well, but the pads were kind of rough.  I will not repurchase.

Have a great weekend, Beauties!!

Respected Contributor

Kenzo Fresh Lotus water face mist.. Ordered the last 2 left at Sephora. I also use it as a spray mist for my hair. Love it!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Girls! I’ve used up 1.7 jar of Neutrogena HydroBoost water gel moisturizer, ELF Poreless Face Primer, 32 oz. WEN Fall Vanilla White pumpkin cleansing conditioner and matching styling creme.

Phew, I feel 5 lbs. lighter already! 

Have a great weekend. 😊👍🏻