Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/4?

I used up:

Mary Kay Satin Hands hand cream 0.75oz- a girl at work gave this to me because the scent bothered her asthma. I like scented body lotions but I didn't care for this strong scent on my hands. I would not purchase this.

Tresemme Hair Spray hold 4 11oz- this is my regular hairspray and I have two more in the stash

Tossed Grand Drama mascara- this was a free gift last year and I just didn't care for it. It would eventually look ok after 3 or 4 coats but it was such a hassle applying all those coats when I get the same result with one coat of my Essence mascara, so I just tossed it. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends:

Used up:

Camp Cosmetics Illume Cream- nice but discontinued. Replaced with Paula's Choice Resist Barrier Repair Moisturizer from stash.

Have a good weekend. Be well al!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

I finished up an 8 oz. bottle of Thicket Shampoo. I only saw this once and bought it. It wasn't too bad and I might buy it again, if I ever see it. It did make my hair appear a little thicker. 

I finished what was left in an old 16 oz. bottle of Montana Emu conditioner, which I used to buy frequently. 

Dont laugh, but I finished my husbands trial size old spice swagger body wash in the fragrance confidence. It smells really good. 

Thats it. I'm really making a dent in my half filled and opened toiletries. I have so many more unopened lotions and body washes, shampoos and conditioners that need to go before  I shop for more. I'm really trying not to buy anything, but I do have an Amazing Grace set on auto ship, and I will delay that for a bit.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend beauties.

Esteemed Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

OGX charcoal detox shampoo.   This was ok, lasted a long time as I only use it once or twice a week alternating with other shampoos. May try another brand.  

@lynnie61  Have you tried the Hask Charcoal Purifying Shampoo?  I think it's quite nice.  I don't feel like my hair is completely stripped after using it, and the scent reminds me of B&BW White Tea & Ginger.  Sometimes I use it as a body wash because I like the scent.  It's $5.99 at Ulta.

Hask Charcoal Clarifying Shampoo | Ulta Beauty

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org