Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/29

As usual, @mistriTsquirrel - I loove your squirrel!  Thanks for the chuckle.

I used up a bottle of BBW "French Lavender" shea lotion -- but, never fear - I always have B&BW replacements!   Replaced with a B&BW Super Smooth Shea Butter in "Moonlight Path."  Nice scent.

Happy New Year Heart

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Tossed a couple empty plastic bottles into the recycling bin this week: pure grace spritz (replaced with a new bottle from the eternal pure grace spritz stash) and Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin shower gel (purchased in June 2011 and replaced with B&BW Rice Flower and Shea shower gel -- also purchased in June 2011).

Don't ask.Woman Embarassed

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

2 Skinn lip 6x balms - not completely but mostly done.  I have stuck my fingers in these pots long enough. I have one more to go and then will not buy again.  I have replaced with Carmex in the tubes. 

GOOD soap from Whole Foods - strawberry - definitely not a repurchase.  Has strawberry seeds in it that were not pleasant.  One more GOOD soap to go and then back to shower gels. Not bad soaps tho. 

Happy NewYear, Everyone. May 2018 be fantastic. 

Respected Contributor

Hello To All the Beauties,

I know I am late again this week. With the holidays and not feeling up to par I'll get down to it now.

1. I used up ACT Anitcavity fluoride mouthwash. Replaced with CREST anticavity mouth wash. I like the ACT, but I don't want my mouth to get too use to one brand. I switch off products like this in everything I use.

2. Philosophy Holiday Sparkling Berries body wash. The scent isn't bad, but I will not be replacing this any time soon. Replaced this with Elizabeth Arden's White Tea body wash. I can't believe how nice this smells, plus it's made in France. I can really tell the difference with this one. The fragrance is lasting.

Well, that's it for this year. Next Year ( or I should say next Friday) I should have lots to list as I will be cleaning out my drawers and makeup bags. I know there are things that need to go.

Have A Happy New Year and Stay Safe~~

Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel

Your little squirrel is so cute Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Happy new year everyone. I finally used up a Neutrogena triple moisture daily deep conditioner.  This worked like a charm but I decided to try a product from Garnier next.  I would recommend the Neutrogena to anyone needing deep conditioning.    It has a tendency to leave my hair flat though.  It's excellent to use after a clarifying shampoo.