Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/29

Happy Friday Beauties.

Here we are at the last Friday of 2017! I wish you all a safe and happy new year. I hope we all can thin our stash out a little more in 2018. This week I used up;

Avon Foot Works Ginger & White Tea Nourshing Foot Cream - 3.4oz  Replaced with Avon Foot Works Coco Butter Foot Cream

Avon Anew Illuminating Rich Cleansing Foam - 5oz  Replaced with same.

See you all in 2018!

HNY.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/29

Wow, this is it for 2017....

Tossed:

Zoya nail polish in Monet - This is a really pretty clear topcoat with large iridescent glitter.  I really like it as a topper however it has gotten extremely thick and hard to use.  I did one last manicure on DD and tossed it.  I would repurchase it in the future.

Esteemed Contributor

Post - Christmas I like to spring clean out my beauty stash and cull products I don't like. So gone is the Neutrogena Hydro boost SPF 15 moisturizer. I don't like the fragrance in this and come to think of it I don't like Neutrogena sunscreens due to their scent either.

Another toss is a Life Brand cocoa and shea butter mud mask. It smells like stinky chocolate.

Lastly a Maybelline brow powder trio. No color payoff in the brown shade - no wonder it's been discontinued.

Respected Contributor

Happy New Year to Everyone!

For me, just a can of Nick Chavez Plump n Thick Hairspray. HG for me. It seems like the QVC never carries it anymore, but got it a 20% on-line coupon at the Dermstore so I stocked up on it!

Until next year!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Happy New Year!

I didn't use up anything this week, kiddos used up a Silkience shower gel 16oz from the dollar store. Replaced with the same in a bonus size 24 oz. They use shower gel quickly so the bonus size is a plus. 

I got a few beauty goodies for Christmas too so I will probably go thru and toss a couple small items next week. I'm actually waiting for one small order from Ulta to arrive first, should be here today.

Stay safe this weekend everyone and have a great time!

Respected Contributor

Suave Volumizing  and Conditioner. Replaced with Aussie Voluminizing Duo.

Tossed an Estee Lauder lip liner pencil that was hard. Replaced. Hope to use more often to keep lipstick color on longer.

Respected Contributor

I used up my Sensodyne Whitening toothpaste, replaced with same

B&B Moonlight Path Shower gel, replaced with my fav drug store brand in Romance

Garnier Fructis some type of spray curl enhancer-did not like it, will not replace

Happy New Year to all Beauties!!  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

Happy Friday and Happy New Year to all of you!  This week threw away an Essie nail polish in Wild Nude, had gotten old and was too thick to use again.  Love this color and it's less than half the price of my favorite Deborah Lippmann's Fashion.  I ordered a replacement online and they sent the wrong color.  I'm giving it a whirl but it's not what I really like.  That's all.  Thanks for the reviews this year; I continue to learn a lot.

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday & Haopy New Year beauties!

This week I used up Lancôme Bi-Facil 4.2 Ozs. bottle of eye makeup remover replaced with same.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

This week I used up:

-a Revo lip balm (it's a Dollar Tree lip balm made by Chap Ice).  It was "meh."  Kind of sticky, but I replaced it with another one from my stash.

-Acure Seriously Firming Facial Serum.  This was a decent blend of oils, but it smelled like lavender, which I'm not wild about having on my face.  I replaced it with their Marula oil.

I tossed:

-a Sheer Cover powder foundation (old).

-6 eye and lip liners (old)

-Avon Extralasting Eyeshadow in shade "Rose Mist" (old and almost empty anyway)

-Avon Pur Blanca Blossom spray.  The fragrance dissappeared.  I could not smell it anymore unless I had my nose directly on my skin.

-4 eyeshadow crayons (old)

I also put 3 Younique loose pigment shadows in my box to give away.  I bought 4, and the one I tried had barely any color to it at all, just shimmer.  So I'm giving the others away.  I'm also giving away the remaining face scrubbing puffs from a bag I bought, as I don't like them.  And 3 tubes of Jergens gradual tanning lotion.

Enjoy your New Year's celebrations everyone!!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org