Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/26?

TGIF Beauties,

Hope you all had wonderful holidays, and wishing you all a happy new year. This week I used up;

Avon Skin So Soft Soft and Sensual Body Lotion-11.8oz Replaced with Skin So Soft Signature Silk Body Lotion from stash.

Mary Kay Peppermint Cream Shower Gel-3oz This was limited edition for the holidays several years ago. Discontinued. (Used up the body lotion last week).

What di you use up this week?

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/26?

This week I used up-

SCA eye cream with caviar extract .75oz- this was really nice, very light, more in the stash

This week I gifted 3 items from the stash as a last minute gift

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Super Contributor

Good Morning! Hope Santa treated you well. Used up just one item this week:

Yes to Grapefruit Scrub - Liked this a lot and the price point is great. Replaced with a scrub from my stash. Will definitely repurchase.

Wishing you all a safe and Happy New Year.

Regular Contributor

Hello. I used up a travel size Dove deodorant.
Contributor

I used Mally Face Defender Foundation (replaced with Bare Minerals liquid) and Origins A Perfect World SPF Moisturizer 0.5 fl oz (replaced with same but in full size).
Trusted Contributor

Hello Friends,

Used up:

Perlier Honey and Biscotti Shower Cream-used as hand soap. Not sure if I would repurchase this scent.

Philosophy When Hope Is Not Enough Serum-a favorite. Have other serums to use up before I repurchase.

Edited to add: Absolute Green Tea Makeup Wipes

Gave away:

Philosophy Brown Butter Cookie 3 n 1

Philosophy Sparkling Orange Cranberry Spritzer 3 n 1

2-Philosophy Eggnog 3 n 1

Philosophy Christmas Cookie

2- Fortune Cookie Soap Company Butterbeer Showergels

Fortune Cookie Soap Company Polyjuice Potion Showergel

Happy New Year All!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Contributor

My list is for the last two weeks. I managed to use quite a bit up.

BBW Vanilla Pistachio Foaming Hand Soap, 8.75 oz. This scent was a limited scent a few years ago. It smelled amazing. I love anything that smells like pistachio and this was spot on.

BBW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Body Lotion, 3 oz. One of my favorite scents for fall. I had been using the shower gel and body splash to go with this. I have been rotating body lotions lately so this actually lasted longer than the 10 oz. shower gel. I'm putting the rest of the splash away for next fall.

J.R. Watkins Vanilla Body Butter, 4.6 oz. This was in the tub that they used to make, before they became so popular and you could find their products in the superstores. I have one more of these left in a different scent. The formula, thick but easy to spread, and the scent of this were amazing. This lasted a long time, but I am sad to see it go.

Maybelline Baby Lips Peach Kiss Lip Balm, .15 oz. Love the Baby Lips lip balms. This had a nice soft peach color that was very neutral.

Pantene Clarifying Shampoo for Natural Hair, 12.6 oz. I like this for my thick, wavy hair. It helps to tame it some.

Organix Coconut Water Shampoo, 13 oz. This is a great shampoo! I love the scent and my hair feels so clean after using it.