Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/22?

Happy Friday,

Wishing all a merry Christmas and a happy Kwanzaa to those celebrating. Hope your hoilday is safe and fun. I have had another slow week, and did not use up anything. What did you use up?

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/22?

Happy Friday beauties! This is my list for 2 weeks:

Jojoba oil 4oz- I had originally bought this to try the oil cleansing method but only used it a few times, so I used it as a warm oil treatment for my hair instead before it went bad. Not repurchasing

Andalou Naturals Ultra Sheer Daily Defense SPF 18- this is my daily morning moisturizer, replaced with the same

Sample vial of Innocent Bliss from Pittsburg Street Soapworks- this is a dupe for Baby Grace. I liked the scent but didn't "love" it. I never smelled Baby Grace so I don't have any basis for comparison as to how similar it is. I ordered 12 samples from them so I have many others to try. I'm not as thrilled with the BBW scents anymore so I'm hoping to find something new to replace them with

That's it for me, have a great week all!

Respected Contributor

DermAppeal from Skinn-replaced

M`Asam Collagen Boost 14 day Ampoule capsules.  Loved them and so nice on the season changed skin.  Will  buy again.  I used half at night and half in the am as seemed to be a lot  for  one application in the tube.

Respected Contributor

I used up:

a bar of Good Soap in coconut volcano.  I got this at Whold Foods.  This is my first time using Good Soap and I am really pleased.  

Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Conditioner-- This is my new favorite drugstore shampoo and conditioner brand.  

Tossed:

One Ulta Beauty Matte Lipstick (feels too drying)

One Maybelline Unsoppable Eyeliner (old)

I wish all you beauties a very Merry Christmas!

Respected Contributor

I got through a few things this week! 

ELF Daily cleanser- love this cleanser and it’s affordable. Replaced with the same.

Paula’s Choice Toner- it’s the one in the blue bottle. I liked it, but I didn’t repurchase. 

Clarins Lip Oil in Honey- this was a deluxe sample from Sephora. I loved this, but I have plenty of lip treatments. 

Have a a blessed holiday everyone! 

Honored Contributor

Nothing for me.

Happy Holidays to all you lovely ladies!

Honored Contributor

1.  Purchased more Josie mascara (my new favorite)

2.  My MAC lip pencil that’s thea neutral color of my lips so 

use w/ all lip colors. Usually keep 2...one on vanity & 

one in makeup bag (purse)

3.  Lavender Epsom Salts (love to soak in hot bath at night)

4.  Cereve (huge tub). 

Luckily nothing too expensive. 🤑

Trusted Contributor

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to everybody!

This week finished a 33 oz (big bottle) of Paul Mitchell Soft Styling Gel.  I use this in the mornings to set my hair on velcro rollers.  Replaced with smaller sized bottle using a coupon from CVS for 25% off - yay!  Also finished a Perlier hand cream I keep in my office and replaced with a Korres from my "box."  Also finished a container of Minoxadil foam and replaced that with the same (used this every morning for a couple of years on a few thinning spots).

Honored Contributor

Merry 🎄 & Happy Holidays!

Used up a Covergirl lipstick in Dazzle #380 color replaced with a Lancôme Sugared Maple color lipstick

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

This week I used up:

L'Oreal Extrodinary Oil Shampoo, replaced with same.

Nick Chavez 32oz. Full Volume Shampoo and Conditioner, from the TSV a year and a half ago! Will replace when he has another TSV. 

A full size ELF Nightcream that was included as a sample in an order, didn't care for it at all.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year....if you celebrate something else, ENJOY!! If you are driving somewhere, BE SAFE!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield