Valued Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/22?

So far only used up ..YBF ...eyebrow pencil

IT foundation BB in light.

cathy from ma

Respected Contributor

MERRY CHRISTMAS BEAUTIES~~~

This week I used up 2 items:

1. Chanel No. 5 Perfumed Bath Powder and replaced with the same.

2. Laura Geller Balance and Brighten in Porcelain. 

Replaced with the same. As you can see I love these 2 products when I replace them with the same.

Have a Safe Weekend and if you are traveling stay super safe. See you all next Friday~~ 

Enjoy your Holidays!

Esteemed Contributor

I used up a container of medium brown Toppik and replaced it with one from my beauty stash.

I rarely use up a product but if I have an HG product I usually have backups in my beauty stash and Toppik is one of them.

Most of the time if I don't like a beauty item I will toss it because I won't use it and it's only a reminder to me of a product that has failed me so I don't want it around.

This week I tossed out a purple Covergirl Lip Pout liquid lipstick in the color Gelee Jelly. What the heck was I thinking when I bought this? I thought that I could wipe it off and layer it with a pink gloss to give it an ombre look. It didn't work out that way as it just looked aging. I also tossed out a new Maybelline duo end mascara primer and mascara -- it's a Maybelline Gigi Hadid collab product and it's awful as the white primer is clumpy and leaves glops of goo on your lashes.

Valued Contributor

Happy Holidays to all!

This week I used up:

Smashbox hydrating undereye primer.  I have one waiting in my stash and have repurchased this several times.  One tube lasts about a year.

Elf Matte Magic Mist and Set.  I like this even better than Urban Decay All Nighter and you can't beat the price.  Had another to replace it.

Trusted Contributor

Finished:

DIY Toner - Finished another batch of witch hazel & rosewater toner.  

Tossed:

Tartelette Tease eyeshadow palette - I hit pan on 3 out of 6 of the shades.  I thought I would really like this little palette but was disappointed with the dark mattes (patchy) and the golden shade (chunky glitter fallout). I'm happy to have gotten good use out of half of it.

UD Primer Potion Anti-aging - I like this primer but it's impossible to finish within the 6 month life expectancy.  I used it for a year and only got through half of it with daily use. I got this from Nordstrom Rack for $10 so I think I got my money's worth out of it. Replacing with the Milani eye primer.

Valued Contributor

I love chane No 5 bath powder!! Where do you buy yours ,? hard to find sometimes , Always sold out!

cathy from ma