Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/20?

Good morning, Beauties!

I used up two mini size Earth to Skin products from Walmart.

Earth to Skin Tea Time Cleanser and Earth to Skin Tea Time Night Time Moisturizer. The cleanser is nice.  The Night Time Moisturizier feels very thick. But both products are too heavily scented.  It is suppose to be clean beauty, but the scent is the factor that prevents me from purchasing the full size.

That is all from me today.  Have a great Christmas Week coming up!  I will be on vacation for the next two weeks, so if I don't get to start the thread, feel free to start it.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/20?

Happy Friday!

One thing for me again this week:

Makeup Revolution Fast Base stick foundation in F4- I liked the full coverage of this foundation and the color match was good, but I didn't like how it wore at all. It didn't dry down and left my face feeling tacky and my hair would sometime stick to my face, and it rubbed off super easy on everything and made my nose really shiny halfway thru the day. Definitely not a repurchase. I have a Covergirl aquasmooth to use next and I bought a Covergirl liquid foundation to try too. 

Merry Christmas week to everyone, @momoftwo2007 -enjoy your vacation!

Respected Contributor

Nothing for me this week, just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy Holiday!  Enjoy friends, family and food!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone!

I used up:

Clean Skin by D'Lish Perfume - full size.  This is one of my absolute favorite fragrances.  I'm hoping to get another from someone for Christmas.  If not, I will definitely by it myself.  

I also tossed several lipsticks that were old and I knew I'd never wear.  They were all gift with purchase tubes.

I too will be on vacation until January 2nd.   I hope everyone has a happy and healthy holiday.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello gang! A big week for me, and it's about time!

Used up:

Neutrogena Hydrating Makeup Remover Wipes, a staple.

Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base, love! Will replace ASAP!

Maybelline Tattoo Studio Brow Tint Pen, meh to me.

L'Oreal Infallible Longwear Eye Pencil, nice but have others to use.

Covergirl Ultra Brow Pencil, nice but I go through this fast and others to use!

Physicians Formula Healthy Skin Foundation, replaced with same.

Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Foundation, really good, but want to try the new one, I forget the name.

Celestolite, an overpriced Plexaderm type product that I got on vacation. These are worthless to me unless I can use makeup over them,

Josie Maran Divine Drip in Lilac

Josie Naran Divine Drip in Honey Vanilla

Tossed:

Shea Moisture Body Yogurt Moisturizer, old and rancid.

That's all! Whatever you celebrate, enjoy your holiday!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

J.M. Work it Vanilla Sting Free Lip Balm - Nothing special came with a kit. Not replacing

SKINN Collagenesis Shampoo  Have conditioner left. I like the product but not hunting for it. Maybe from the Web site?

Korres Brightening Sleeping Facial - I love this and don't use it often enough. Replaced.

SKINN Olive and Enzyme Body Cleanser  Came in a kit. Have other body washes to use so not going to try and find it. Had granules in it so not a favorite daily use.

Watkins Hand Cream- Shea Butter is the second ingredient after water. A great hand cream. Replaced with the same.

Have a peaceful and wonderful Holiday Season, Beauties!!!

Respected Contributor

I used up a Joyce Giraud shampoo and a FAB canister.  I'm getting close on other things so I think my list will grow in the next couple weeks.

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday! Used up Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm & replaced with same. I use at night before going to bed. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Ho ho ho beauties.  Wishing all of you a wonderful holiday!!! Everyone be safe and enjoy.  Only two things for me.

Burts bees 20 pack of cleansing facial wipes.  Used most of these.  Found this in my gym bag and used the remaining few.  Replaced with a Neutrogena pack from stash.  

Tossed. An EOS lemon lip balm.  It tasted like it turned rancid.  I have probably 10 open lips products.  Lipsticks, balms, glosses.  I’ve never, ever had a lip product with an “off” taste. 

Respected Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

Hello gang! A big week for me, and it's about time!

Used up:

Neutrogena Hydrating Makeup Remover Wipes, a staple.

Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base, love! Will replace ASAP!

Maybelline Tattoo Studio Brow Tint Pen, meh to me.

L'Oreal Infallible Longwear Eye Pencil, nice but have others to use.

Covergirl Ultra Brow Pencil, nice but I go through this fast and others to use!

Physicians Formula Healthy Skin Foundation, replaced with same.

Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Foundation, really good, but want to try the new one, I forget the name.

Celestolite, an overpriced Plexaderm type product that I got on vacation. These are worthless to me unless I can use makeup over them,

Josie Maran Divine Drip in Lilac

Josie Naran Divine Drip in Honey Vanilla

Tossed:

Shea Moisture Body Yogurt Moisturizer, old and rancid.

That's all! Whatever you celebrate, enjoy your holiday!

@Jacie  Wow, that is an impressive list!

BTW, I am using the Physician's Formula Healthy Skin Foundations, too, and am enjoying it.