Valued Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/20?

Happy Holidays to all!

I used up only one thing this week:

Ulta body cream in a vanilla scent that I got as a gift.  It was okay but won't be a purchase.

Tossed:

Milani Highly Rated mascara.  This was raved about by a few YouTubers but I found it smudged on my upper eyelids so out it went.

Safe travels to all who are traveling this season!  

Esteemed Contributor

Merry Christmas, everyone!  Enjoy whatever event you celebrate!  For me, 3 days to company coming and I am not ready.  

Used up:

Amara Beauty Retinol Cream - replaced with same from auto-delivery.  I love this!

Two BBW shea butter body lotions (Cashmere & Snowflakes, Magic in the Air) and opened two new ones (Cashmere Glow & Vanilla Bean Noel).  Love variety and my skin needs lots of lotion this time of year.

Tossed:

Two Skinn Flawless Finish compacts - both old and one never opened.  Didn't like it and doubt that Skinn even makes it anymore.   These must have come with a kit at one time, because I don't think I'd ever buy it on purpose.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used Up:

4 oz. Philosophy Pure Grace Lotion- a staple. Replaced with an 8 oz. bottle in the stash.

Merry Christmas to all! Enjoy the holiday season and making memories with family and friends! 

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning! I used up the last of my Clinique Moisture Surge 72 hour Replenishing Hydrator. I mentioned it on another thread this morning. Since I hinted STRONGLY to Santa, I suspect it will be a Christmas gift.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Fresh Seaberry Skin Nutrition Booster - This is a very nice facial oil. I love seaberry oil. Using the oil as directed, only 2 drops a day, the bottle lasted 6 months. So while it looks tiny, you need very little. I would repurchase this in the future.

Kanebo Allie Extra UV Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ - Got this in Japan and it has a lightweight consistency. It's a combination chemical and physical sunscreen but something in it doesn't play well with my makeup and makes my face tingle. I used it on my neck and hands instead.

Boscia Matcha Magic Super-antioxidant Mask mini - This is a nice mask that came in a kit last holiday season. I wouldn't purchase it on its own, but since I have it, I used it. I have another in the stash.

Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick mini in Chai - This was the Sephora bday gift from a couple years ago. It is VERY pigmented. It's pretty but very soft. Mine is breaking at the bottom. I'm almost done with it but don't want it to crumble and fall out on my lap, so I'm calling it quits now.

Tossed:

Sephora Color Corrector in Peach - It's ok but I have one from Colorescience that I really like. Not worth keeping this one.

Revolution Makeup The Emily Edit - This is a nice palette however mine broke a few months ago. The "clasp" crumbled like old plastic and now does not stay closed. I finished the pressed powder and it was nice. I depotted the bronzer and the rest can be duplicated multiple times over. I mainly bought this to travel with, but since it doesn't stay closed, it's not useful for travel.