Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/13?

Good morning, Beauties!

I finally have some make up items to share!

I used up Laura Geller's Balance and Brighten Powder Foundation.  (I use a liquid foundation first, then I use this on top.  So I used very little of it, and it took me forever to use it up).

Clinique's Chubby Stick Colour Balm in Mega Melon.  (It is very moisturizing and beautiful coral colored balm).

And Treets Traditions Shower Gel in Passion Fruit.  (I enjoyed it, but it is not my favorite scent. So, I probably won't repurchase.)

Share your empties and Tosses. Have a great week!

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/13?

I tossed a Clinique mascara and a BB Nourishing Lip Color in Claret !

Respected Contributor

I used up a Josie Maran argan body milk, replaced with the same from my stash.  (I am more on the accumulating rather than fiinishing side of things this week LOL!)

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I used up a Josie Maran argan body milk, replaced with the same from my stash.  (I am more on the accumulating rather than fiinishing side of things this week LOL!)

I feel like that's me every week!

I'm bad about buying something completely new before I finish my current one, then don't always return to finish whatever I've replaced. My shower is full of partially full bottles. I don't really believe in new year resolutions. but my goal in 2020 is to throw out anything in my shower that hasn't been used in the last 60 days.

Occasional Contributor

I used up:

Batiste Dry Shampoo Plus Strength & Shine 6.73 Oz - love this for days I don't wash my hair. Replaced with the tinted version. 

philoscophy Snow Angel body lotion 7 oz (in tube) - I find the scent light and is OK, but not my favorite. Right now I'm enjoying the Gingerbread scent. 

Tatcha Supple face cream 0.34 oz - love everything about this cream and wish I had a bigger jar. It has a nice light scent and absorbs quickly. Right now I have a number of other face creams to finish off before I can buy this again. 

I am almost finished with some other lotions and potions. I have too many opened at a time. Hope I have more to post before the end of the year. 

Honored Contributor

I used up:

Philosophy Peppermint Stick 3-in-1.  This was a small size that came in a kit I received last year for Christmas.  I like this scent a lot.  I replaced with Philosophy Candy Cane which I really like even more.  It's more crisp and refreshing which I need in the morning.

Laura Geller Eyeshadow in Creme - full size.  I bought a very large eyeshadow set from a Q event and finally totally used up a shadow from it.    

Respected Contributor

hi beauties.  I used up:  

venus razor blades pack.  I have some BIC refills to use, but not sure I have the handle. 

hotel shampoo/lotions - will toss these in my food pantry donation.  

@momoftwo2007   My favorite lip products are Clinique chubby sticks.  Have to check out that shade. 

Happy weekend ladies.

Respected Contributor

SKINN Chin Up- Pro Nothing special. Using Neck Armour.

Philosophy Snow Angel Shower gel. Replaced 16oz. with 32oz. Like smaller sizes for variety . Use as a shampoo also but have hair that can handle it. When lazy all in one use.

SKINN DermApeal. Not using as often as so strong mint that burns my eyes. Did replace from stash. 

ZUM - Goat Milk soap in Oatmeal. Replaced with Sea Salt scent.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

24 oz. Philosophy Caramel Apple 3 n 1- I just love this scent for the fall, replaced with a 32 oz. Philosophy Candy Cane from the stash.

It Bye Bye Makeup Wipes- these are ok, they work just fine. Replaced with the same from the stash.

Have a good weekend all! 

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Contributor

Only thing is Laroche Pose creamy face wash. I am well-stocked!