Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/8?

Good morning, Beauties!

I used up

Whamisa Green Tea Moisturizer-- nice and light perfect for the summer time.

Whamisa Green Tea Serum Toner-- feels good on the skin.

I got both items on sale at Target, and would repurchase them if it was at the sale price.  But for full price, I feel they are not worth the price.  Plus, I think Target stopped carrying the line.

I also tossed a Physician's Formula Eyeshadow.. It was really hard to get the product out with the brush. I had to use my fingers to get any kind of pigment out.  

What did you use up this week?  Share your empties or tosses.

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/8?

I used up a jar of Beekman 1802 body butter.  Of all things, I used it several times on my feet (after soaking).  The skin on my feet tends to get thick, get calluses and then peel.  A regular routine softens the skin and if I do have any peeling, it is easier.  The Beekman product helped with that.

Respected Contributor

Nothing for me this week, I will try harder this week!!

Have a great weekend everyone, stay warm next week!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

Just tossed an empty Philosophy WHINE serum.  Had another one ready to go. I'm very into it right now, with the miracle worker moisturuzer on top. It's an amazing base for makeup and my skin looks so good lately!  Tossed an empty Laura Geller lip gloss in my favorite shade which has been cancelled.  It made me feel like I'm one gloss closer to having no more!  Ugh.

Honored Contributor

It's been a slow go for me.  I used up:

Biolage Complete Control Hairspray - full size.  I would not use this again.  It was too stiff of a hold for my hair.  I had to be super careful not to get that helmet head look.

Respected Contributor

I used up my neck cream from SKINN,  a Beekman bar soap (the biggie!), and a pack of Costco Kirkland facial cloths (fabulous).  I also used up 2 BB Norishing Lip Color lipsticks, and a Laura Mercier lip balm. 

THIS WAS A BIG WEEK!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Method Nourishing body wash . 

Josie Moran Unscented body butter,

cathy from ma

Respected Contributor

Used up last 2 weeks, was OOT.

Australian Gold Tinted Mineral Lotion SPF 50, love this and will replace!

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser, always in the shower!

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer 1 oz tube. I like this alot, and will replace eventually as I've others to go through.

One box (3) Hair Off 3 in 1 Mitten, I use these after I have epilated. Makes my legs feel like silk!

Happy weekend to all!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday, I just used one thing:

Philosophy 2 oz my heart to yours body lotion -  love this scent.  I just had this small tube on my desk at work.  Not sure if this scent is still offered. Never had a shower gel in this scent.  

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Philosophy Purity Makeup Wipes-these are good, but my favorite wipes are still Skinn's Olive and Enzyme wipes. Replaced with It Cosmetics brand wipes from stash.

Philosophy Miracle Worker Lactic acid Cleanser and Mask- I really like this cleanser, the last of its kind in the stash. Replaced with Camp Cosmetics Milk Cleanser from the stash.

Nexxus ProMend Shampoo- ok, replaced with Philosophy Falling in Love Shampoo from the stash.

Have a good weekend!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24