Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/6?

Good morning, Beauties! It is a beautiful sunny morning to take a break from the election news to talk about beauty products.

I used up a jar of Clinique Moisture Surge. I love this facial moisturizer. It is super light and moisturizing.  I have another one in my stash.

I used up a mini tube of Perlier's White Almond Hand Cream. I love these mini hand creams, because I love trying different scents.  I ordered another set from HSN this week.

That is all for me this week. Share your empties or tosses!

Have a great weekend!

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/6?

Good morning all.  We are having the absolute best weather here in Ohio.  Crazy that last Sunday we had a windchill in the 20's and snow and since Wednesday, our temps have been in the upper 60's to low 70's and we are supposed to stay that way through most of next week.

Anyhow,  I used up:

Davines Volu Shampoo - full size.  I am so glad to be done with this.  I've had this for a very long time.  This was a way overpriced shampoo I bought from a former salon.  It's supposed to be very gentle and color safe but my hair doesn't feel good using it so I've had to keep alternating to use it up.  The only good thing I can say about it is it smelled good. 

Wet N Wild Photofocus 3 in 1 Cucumber Water Primer - full size.  This is a mist that I bought as a primer for the summer.  I thought it would be refreshing.  It was but I just didn't care for it as a primer so I wasn't using it much.  Once I had to start wearing a mask, I began using this as a setting spray and it seemed decent.  I'm not sure it was the best but it did a good enough job.  I have replaced it with Elf Setting Mist.   

I hope everyone has a good weekend. Stay safe.  

Respected Contributor

Re: TG4IF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/6?

Clinique Comfort Hand Cream- I didnt think it was 12 hr. moisture for the price? I counted nearly 50 I ingredients including yellow 4 and yellow 5 artifical color.. Did not replace. I prefer a Shea Butter hand creams.

SKINN Shave Balm- Came in a kit. A nice product suppose to delay hair growth but did not notice a difference. Not replacing.

L'OCCITANE Almond shower Oil. I refilled the container. A nice shower Oil for colder or dryer months. I purchased a new backup.

Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-a tube of N1p + Fab Glycolic Scrub.  This is my favorite scrub, so it's not surprising they are apparently discontinuing it.  It looks like they will still have the stronger strength, but I prefer the lighter one.  Oh well.  I have several tubes of this, as I have ordered from Look Fantastic to get it.  I'm using a tube of the stronger scrub now, and it's fine, but I can probably only use it once a week.  Not sure if I will look for something else or just use the stronger scrub less often.

-Deep Steep Body Lotion in Lilac Blossom.  This was a light floral scent.  I like it, but I'm glad to have finished it.  May repurchase in the future.

-Derma E Advanced Peptides and Collagen Serum.  This was something I bought when I couldn't get ahold of my usual "Buffet" peptide serum from The Ordinary.  It was fine, but I don't see any reason to pay more for it if I can get the Buffet.  

-a Tony Moly Calendula Sheet Mask.  This was supposed to be a soothing mask, I think.  I used it after the aforementioned glycolic scrub.  I'm not sure if it did anything, but at least it wasn't scented.

That is everything for this week.  Have a great weekend!!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Used up:

Cetaphil cleanser - replaced with Alba Hydration Sensation cleanser

Tub of Philosophy Snowman body cream (I think they call it gelee). Replaced with Ahava Mineral  body lotion. I love both of these 

Derma E charcoal mask. It's a good one 

Have an awesome weekend. The weather in Chicago is 👍👍

Respected Contributor

Hi Beauties,

I used up a sample bottle of Madison Reed shampoo and also a conditioner. I have these hanging around because they send samples when you order the hair color. I like it, and buy the full size too, but as I said before the scent smells like Ajax or Comet. I can get passed it as long as this spaghetti looks ok. and I can get a comb through it. 

I threw away several opened mascaras. Lash Princess- like Doll Eye waterproof- love JM black oil- nope and a Givenchy mini (nope), that I thought I threw away already. Apparently it is a second one and now it's out the door too.

Thats it. Have a great weekend.

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday beauties. I used up:

Avon peppermint shower gel.  I put the last few ounces in my hand soap dispenser in the bsthroom.  This was a gift.

juice cleanse grapefruit sheet mask -  this was ok.  Not sure where I got this.

Have a great weekend!  Weather is perfect in SW PA.

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva I understand that wonky weather! I saw snow (not just a flurry, but accumulation). Today feels like a perfect spring day. 

I used up Urban Decay Naked foundation, I always replace that when getting low! 

I also used up Kevin Murphy Killer Curls. And I'm disappointed in myself for not having a backup of that!

Hopefully everyone enjoys a weekend full of sunshine!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Trader Joe's Pumpkin Body Butter- I really enjoy this body butter. Replaced with Elariia Shea Butter and Almond Milk Soft Butter from the stash.

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Trusted Contributor

Used up:

FIrst Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads - I used this weekly instead of daily as my skin is sensitive due to retinol use. Repurchased the same in a kit.