Trusted Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/30?

[ Edited ]

Used up:

Stowaway Lipstick in Muted Plum - This was tiny but SO pigmented. It was creamy and hydrating but too opaque for my preferences. I'm glad I was able to use it up.

NYX Proof It! Mascara Top Coat - This is a staple and I replaced it with the same.

Per-Fekt Lash Perfection Gel mascara mini - I really like this but this mini size is so hard to find now. 

Essence Make Me Brow - This is almost perfection except the wand. I replaced it with the same for now. The price point is so good but that wand drives me bonkers.

belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask sample - This is a nice moisturizer for night. I use it as my last layer of skincare. I purchased the full size because I liked the sample so much.

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask mini - I LOVE the way this smells! I purchased the full size.

I also hit pan on a ColourPop pressed powder eyeshadow! It's not an empty but still very exciting.

Respected Contributor

Good morning!

I haven't used up anything in 2 weeks either. Seems like I use up lots of products all at once then I go weeks without using up anything.

I did toss a couple of items last week: Milani cream to powder foundation in Buff- it was too light and too dry, hard to spread around. I have a Covergirl aquasmooth foundation that is a better color match and much creamier and easier to apply

Tossed 2 Everyday minerals shimmer eyeshadow pots- the colors weren't my favorite but mostly they were just TOO shimmery. I don't mind a bit of shimmer but these were too much. I got a set of 6 as a free gift with purchase, I still have to try the other 4 and see if they are keepers or if they need to go too

Hopefully I'll be back next week with something more exciting to report, have a great weekend beauties!

Respected Contributor

Just one thing for me this week.

I had to toss a half bottle of Milani Make It Last Setting Spray. It made my skin itch. Not good. 

Have a terrific weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It’s been so tempting to purchase what I don’t need with most sites offering discounts and/or price matching. 

I did purchase my Bobbi Brown Plum Shimmer lip gloss, foundation stick and NARS concealer. 

BTW, Nordstrom has pages of beauty on sale and price matched. Free shipping. Check it out!!! 💜

* Geller, BE, MAC, Clinique, many brands.